Forest 5-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only moment which brought a smile to the face... after earnshaw scored (cant remember which one, there were a few :icon_sad:) he ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the 300 strong army contingent at the game, who had just fecked off out of the stand to get ready for their half time parade. Looked a right plank :icon_lol:

I think this proves that we can't play our reserves and expect to win and that even against Forest we should still field our strongest eleven. We'll still piss this league. If we don't finish top I'll wank my dog off using only my arse lips.

I think this proves that we can't play our reserves and expect to win and that even against Forest we should still field our strongest eleven. We'll still piss this league. If we don't finish top I'll wank my dog off using only my arse lips.

Haha. You clearly need help. Finish top of the table, my arse.

I disagree with us being cannon fodder in the Prem. The way NP has bought this season and last indicates to me he could buy a team that is more than capable of putting up a fight.

There is nothing much Nigel can do with the team until January...but the midfield has to be priority...i think Oakley has seen better days and Kingy is just not good enough.

The old saying pegs in holes comes to mind to much tactical swaps and putting the right players in there right places is something Nigel has to concentrate on.

Hand on heart how many of you think the balance is so wrong..we need a team that knows its job when it crosses that white line.

All leicester fans do that all the time anyway

So, team against Bristol...

Weale

O'Neill Morrison Tunchev (on one leg) Whitlow

Adams A.Bloodhound A.Terrier Dyer

Waghorn Lineker

Anyone? :102:

So, team against Bristol...

Weale

O'Neill Morrison Tunchev (on one leg) Whitlow

Adams A.Bloodhound A.Terrier Dyer

Waghorn Lineker

Anyone? :102:

I was thinking more

Banks

Morrison -- Tunchev -- Tunchev's Ukrainian cousin of the same name -- Giacinto Facchetti

Messi -- Jesus of Nasareth -- Fantasy Fox -- Weller

Lineker -- DJ

Subs: Shilton, Noah, Attila the Hun, Beckenbauer, Gok Wan's friend, Tommy English

I did originally have Jesus of Nazareth on the wing, but he's no good with crosses.

Fantasy_Fox is there to cause the opposition to fall over after pissing themselves laughing, while they are on the ground, Messi, Weller and particularly the son of God can work miracles through the middle of the park.

I reckon we'd give even Preston a run for their money with that side.

Last edited:
I think he's out injured Rosso, got holes in his feet or summat

Honestly, he can heal the blind and turn water into wine, but if it's a Tuesday night game and he'd rather be out on the pull, he suddenly has a few "holes in his feet". There's just no professionalism in the game these days :icon_roll

I was thinking more

Banks

Morrison -- Tunchev -- Tunchev's Ukrainian cousin of the same name -- Giacinto Facchetti

Messi -- Jesus of Nasareth -- Fantasy Fox -- Weller

Lineker -- DJ

Subs: Shilton, Noah, Attila the Hun, Beckenbauer, Gok Wan's friend, Tommy English

I did originally have Jesus of Nazareth on the wing, but he's no good with crosses.

Fantasy_Fox is there to cause the opposition to fall over after pissing themselves laughing, while they are on the ground, Messi, Weller and particularly the son of God can work miracles through the middle of the park.

I reckon we'd give even Preston a run for their money with that side.

Brilliant! Though you should be aware that Banks has retired!

Honestly, he can heal the blind and turn water into wine, but if it's a Tuesday night game and he'd rather be out on the pull, he suddenly has a few "holes in his feet". There's just no professionalism in the game these days :icon_roll

Totally dude, he really pisses me off. What's happened to Lazarus as well? Supposed to have been raised from the dead, but still no sign of him.

Evening Gentlemen :)

Can understand your frustration at taking a tonking against us, but lets be realistic here.

You only got promoted last year - this is our 2nd year back at this level.

We aint ready to go up yet - even Billy says so. Im not getting carried away with our league position. Still think we will end up outside the playoffs.

Pearsons done a great job for you lot. Survival in your first year back should be the first priority.

Be honest, if you were offered 3rd/4th place at this time of the year - but you would have to suffer a tonking to a rival - at the start of the season, would you have taken it? I bloody would!

Enjoy the rest of the season - nice stable position for you and then build again next year I think is the order of the day.

Like ourselves, no point in getting promoted too soon and being cannon fodder in the Prem....(which most teams are anyway).

A reasoned and considered post from a foreign fan, thank the lord. You're spot on too. Anyone think I'm being too nice? Oh well, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669