Forest 5-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know now who stole the chelsea dagger cd ! :018:

They can keep the utter, utter shit as well.

Hope we can look back on this and say blimey, that was the game when NP finally told Oakley and Neilson to **** off, come back and then **** off again

I love Charlie Brooker too :icon_lol:

Really expected a lot more from you guys. Just humping it up front at every opportunity is garbage.

Crap, wasn't it?

Not very good are you ?

Normally, yes, but you wouldn't believe it from some of the moaning on here.

And more than a little boisterous in your tackles and God knows why the ref wasn't more sever with you

You're taking the piss, right? Don't get me wrong, it didn't affect the result one tiny bit, but the ref was the most incompetent, one-eyed tosser we've had in some weeks. How Wes Morgan wasn't repeatedly penalised to hauling down players and pulling shirts I'll never know. Apart from that, though, he had a cracking game.

having seen the goals on the football league show this morning, I am thoroughly pissed off the third and killer goal was because of Wayne Brown doing his usual backing off. ****s sake when has this ever worked? its cost us goals before and will cost us agan!

I can't believe we are 4th in the table. Cracking start to the season. Well done lads. Roll on Bristol City!

To be honest, I think this has been coming for a while and a bit of a reality check. I do support Pearson but think it applies to him also. Last seasons success was built on trying to keep the same team and playing with width, albeit at a lower level. They got used to each other and how each other played. Pearson in recent weeks seems to be doing a bit of an 'Ollie' i.e. due to the availability of more personel, tinkers with different formations, different players and playing them out of position. Out of Hayes, N'Guessen, Dyer and possibly Gradel if we got him back, surely that would be better than playing Oakley, Gallagher or even Fryatt today for a short time, out on the right. I don't think we can afford to have Wellens, King and Oakley in midfield, imo, perm either one of King or Oakley in centre midfield with Wellens. We need to create more and give oppositions more to think about. It's no good blaming Fryatt if he's not given the opportunities. I'd personally like to see Gallagher given a chance alongside or just behind Fryatt or Waghorn.

Cheers.

It's a 46 matches competition and Leicester's season won't be determined by a disappointing result in one difficult away fixture.

However, I think it's clear now that as was to be expected, we don't have the playing strength of at least two of the relegated sides and like as not Boro' will be takiing one of the four play off places - so we are probably going to be battling with about four or five other clubs for one of the other three available play off places.

Overall this season the record shows that the defence is decent - but we don't score a lot of goals and whilst I don't think any of our attacking players who are out on loan are that marvellous, I just wonder if we can afford to have the cupboard so bare....unless of course deals are afoot to bring in some additional quality from elsewhere.

To be honest, I think this has been coming for a while and a bit of a reality check. I do support Pearson but think it applies to him also. Last seasons success was built on trying to keep the same team and playing with width, albeit at a lower level. They got used to each other and how each other played. Pearson in recent weeks seems to be doing a bit of an 'Ollie' i.e. due to the availability of more personel, tinkers with different formations, different players and playing them out of position. Out of Hayes, N'Guessen, Dyer and possibly Gradel if we got him back, surely that would be better than playing Oakley, Gallagher or even Fryatt today for a short time, out on the right. I don't think we can afford to have Wellens, King and Oakley in midfield, imo, perm either one of King or Oakley in centre midfield with Wellens. We need to create more and give oppositions more to think about. It's no good blaming Fryatt if he's not given the opportunities. I'd personally like to see Gallagher given a chance alongside or just behind Fryatt or Waghorn.

Cheers.

Sounds like rearranging deckchairs on the titanic

I'm a forest fan living on aylestone road and today is a good day

Living in Aylestone Road and spending your Sunday on an alien internet forum, attempting to take the piss out of a group of fans who don't give a **** what you think, is a good day? Goodness knows what you get up to on a bad day.

I have to say I feel sorry for you. Get a life, ffs.

Living in Aylestone Road and spending your Sunday on an alien internet forum, attempting to take the piss out of a group of fans who don't give a **** what you think, is a good day? Goodness knows what you get up to on a bad day.

calm down dear

Really expected a lot more from you guys. Just humping it up front at every opportunity is garbage. Not very good are you ?

And more than a little boisterous in your tackles and God knows why the ref wasn't more sever with you

You're taking the piss, right? Don't get me wrong, it didn't affect the result one tiny bit, but the ref was the most incompetent, one-eyed tosser we've had in some weeks. How Wes Morgan wasn't repeatedly penalised to hauling down players and pulling shirts I'll never know. Apart from that, though, he had a cracking game.

you've quoted him and not corrected his spelling mistake !!! Cant believe you've missed that one....:icon_lol:

I dont know what it is but I get the feeling you're a little bit defensive about something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669