forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFFC it doesn't matter who we are playing, if it was chester at home we would sell a good ****ing deal over 4000 tickets. Stop using leicester as an excuse for your own pathetic attendance.

Do you think we have been treated to amazing football over the last 3 years, have we ****. The fact is you were involved on a play-off race last season, and we were involved in a horrible relegation battle and yet you still fail to turn up in any kind of numbers at home.

The fact that the away fans may out number the home fans for the first time ever is an absolute disgrace and i will never be able to look upon forest fans in the same light again. It is 100% a sign of your supporters belief and shows how pathetic it is that you use Leicester City as an excuse not to turn up.

Believe it or not forest are plying as well. What an absolute disgrace.

I must admit I look upon Forest as an insignificant team now as I would any other team in the leagues below us. I am looking forward to this match though as I don't have to travel too far.

It is relevant because that is quite simply how it is.

I personally see Leicester as rivals because I live with Leicester fans and have done all my life. Many Forest fans Living in Derby/North Notts genuinely don't see you as rivals because it has always been Derby. Same as Leicester fans living in South Leics nearer to Coventry etc probably don't us as big rivals.

Fair point. I do, however, also get the feeling that under the blue tide a lot of Fore$t fans are using the 'you're irrelevant' argument to justify a no-show.

I do feel, as time goes on, rivalries will change, this is as you say also due to league positions. This is why I believe our rivalry with Covscum will continue to rise, as I would imagine will yours with Chesterfield?

Fair point. I do, however, also get the feeling that under the blue tide a lot of Fore$t fans are using the 'you're irrelevant' argument to justify a no-show.

I do feel, as time goes on, rivalries will change, this is as you say also due to league positions. This is why I believe our rivalry with Covscum will continue to rise, as I would imagine will yours with Chesterfield?

ugggggg covscum, I hate the feckers with a passion

i'm a leicester fan who lives in nottingham and work with a load of f0rre$t fans. the main rivalry is derby cos of the clough issue but NFFC cannot come on here and say the majority of their fans don't count us as a rival. Forre3t fans would love to do one over on us but they havn't got the danglies to say so cos we will turn them over(sorry when)
and just a note to all Forr3$t fans...... Falklands war, first female prime minister, t'internet, charles and di getting married :057:, charles and di getting divorced:062:, charles killing di...... :067:these are all things that have happened SINCE you won the cup. so stop dwelling in the past, accept you are ALWAYS gonna be below us (how a bitch should be) and bend over for tuesday night cos we are gonna f@@@ you over.

good luck in the "dulux mix your own paint from B&Q with a colour card" trophy

i'm a leicester fan who lives in nottingham and work with a load of f0rre$t fans. the main rivalry is derby cos of the clough issue but NFFC cannot come on here and say the majority of their fans don't count us as a rival. Forre3t fans would love to do one over on us but they havn't got the danglies to say so cos we will turn them over(sorry when)
and just a note to all Forr3$t fans...... Falklands war, first female prime minister, t'internet, charles and di getting married :057:, charles and di getting divorced:062:, charles killing di...... :067:these are all things that have happened SINCE you won the cup. so stop dwelling in the past, accept you are ALWAYS gonna be below us (how a bitch should be) and bend over for tuesday night cos we are gonna f@@@ you over.

good luck in the "dulux mix your own paint from B&Q with a colour card" trophy
:038: quality mate

and just a note to all Forr3$t fans...... Falklands war, first female prime minister, t'internet, charles and di getting married :057:, charles and di getting divorced:062:, charles killing di...... :067:these are all things that have happened SINCE you won the cup.
I was born. I learnt how to eat, walk and talk. I went to school and did some exams. I got a job and spent a decade getting bored. I left the country and got married. I'm now 34 and ALL of this has happened since....

... Leicester City last won away at F****t!

Confident? I'm not! :icon_sad:

Last edited:
chil bredrin how old iz u if u cant read dat!!

Here goes another one of my English lessons for Stotch:biggrin:

chil - Always start sentences with capitals, you also missed the 'l' off the end.

bredrin - :102:

iz - Surely that isn't in the dictionary!

u - Lazy way of saying it.

cant - Your punctuation sucks! Can't is the right way.:081:

dat - That is just pure chav talk. :rolleyes:

. - Also maybe you didn't know but sentences end with full stops.

Hope you second English lesson is easy to understand
.:icon_wink

Last edited:
a note to all Forr3$t fans...... Falklands war, first female prime minister, t'internet, charles and di getting married :057:, charles and di getting divorced:062:, charles killing di...... :067:these are all things that have happened SINCE you won the cup.

They last won this competition in 1990, which is well after some of the things on your list.

They last won this competition in 1990, which is well after some of the things on your list.

Good job he wasn't talking about this cup then

Good job he wasn't talking about this cup then

He just said 'the cup', so it makes sense to assume it's the one this thread is about.

But if he meant the European cup, the only people who have brought it up in this thread are Leicester fans, and they've won that since at least one of the things on his list. Maybe he was talking about the FA cup. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669