forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have sold more tickets for this fixture than forest have

They would say that's cause they're not bothered....

one thing is pissing me off. Ok say your not bothered about us, thats fine, however judging by the lack of sales from forest fans that would indicate they usually only turn up to see the other team play, someone should tell the pathetic wankers that nottingham forest are plying as well.

Saying you are not interested in leicester city fc is no excuse for not turning out to support your own team.

Shambolic support from the mediocre bunch down the way.

Totally agree Lako. I also don't think they would take anything like that amount to Derby...

Just chatted to a Forest fan, I said 'we are bring 5,000 to the stadium of Delusion'. He agreed and said it was now the stadium of boring football and quiet fans. He thinks this is going to be a real downer and his expecting a mauling tomorrow.

Totally agree Lako. I also don't think they would take anything like that amount to Derby...

they took over 4,000 to the pre season friendly at pride park for the Brian Clough piss pot trophy or what ever they called it

they took over 4,000 to the pre season friendly at pride park for the Brian Clough piss pot trophy or what ever they called it

They just had to.....It was Clough's name, summer hols and all...bet they wouldn't for a similar match at NoPride Park.

will it be a full house do you think?
Apprently our ticket sales are poor, as much as you boys may hate it most of our fans do see Leicester as just a normal game (I don't personally...), and a 2nd Round cup game isn't really on most people's agendas me thinks.

As for Leeds tomorrow, now I think that will be a very high attendance even eith tickets @ £24-£26

Apprently our ticket sales are poor, as much as you boys may hate it most of our fans do see Leicester as just a normal game (I don't personally...), and a 2nd Round cup game isn't really on most people's agendas me thinks.

As for Leeds tomorrow, now I think that will be a very high attendance even eith tickets @ £24-£26

That's bullshit & irrelevant, it's just piss poor support what ever way you dress it up

That's bullshit & irrelevant, it's just piss poor support what ever way you dress it up
Rubbish. So you are telling me if you were at home playing another Championship or League 1 side, in the 2nd round of the Carling Cup (not a rival) the tickets would be selling really well?

It also must be nice having an ambitious chairman, with a non yes-man manager, playing reasonable football. After the constant shite we have had on and off the pitch, (eg if you want to watch Leeds tomorrow you will pay £26 for the priviledge) many fans have become totally pissed off with the club and aren't bothering this season. Not to mention, having 5000 odd Leicester fans coming to take the piss out of our current plight.... It isn't dressing it up at all, it's the facts.

If we were both in the Championship and we were both at around the same level (on the pitch) then I would agree with you regarding ticket sales etc. I don't actually know how many we have sold, but from what I hear it isn't a great amount, but we shall see on Tuesday.

Rubbish. So you are telling me if you were at home playing another Championship or League 1 side, in the 2nd round of the Carling Cup (not a rival) the tickets would be selling really well?

It also must be nice having an ambitious chairman, with a non yes-man manager, playing reasonable football. After the constant shite we have had on and off the pitch, (eg if you want to watch Leeds tomorrow you will pay £26 for the priviledge) many fans have become totally pissed off with the club and aren't bothering this season. Not to mention, having 5000 odd Leicester fans coming to take the piss out of our current plight.... It isn't dressing it up at all, it's the facts.

If we were both in the Championship and we were both at around the same level (on the pitch) then I would agree with you regarding ticket sales etc. I don't actually know how many we have sold, but from what I hear it isn't a great amount, but we shall see on Tuesday.

You do make a fair point lad, but I stand by my response, it is bullshit & irrelevant.
F0re$t fans can pretend as long as they like that they don't see City as a rival but it is ultimately shite.
I know for a fact it is shite & is a crap attempt to wind up City fans.
It's bollocks but, in fairness, you do have decency to recognise that.

You do make a fair point lad, but I stand by my response, it is bullshit & irrelevant.
F0re$t fans can pretend as long as they like that they don't see City as a rival but it is ultimately shite.
I know for a fact it is shite & is a crap attempt to wind up City fans.
It's bollocks but, in fairness, you do have decency to recognise that.
It is relevant because that is quite simply how it is.

I personally see Leicester as rivals because I live with Leicester fans and have done all my life. Many Forest fans Living in Derby/North Notts genuinely don't see you as rivals because it has always been Derby. Same as Leicester fans living in South Leics nearer to Coventry etc probably don't us as big rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669