forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERY time I have been to Forest there has been aggro outside the ground afterwards.

Whether it just be twattish Forest fans shouting the odds( aren't they big and clever?)or throwing bottles etc at us(and my friend's elderly mum got hit by one of those) it doesn't matter.

I don't give a toss about Forest, because tbh they aren't important enough for me to care about. It amuses me to hear your lot going on and on about what you've won(re: Trevor Francis after doing this cup draw- We like this cup cos we've won it many times.....yeah right...)

Some of your fans need to realise what you won almost 30 years ago doesn't blinkin count for much nowadays, or have they still got the blinkers on and don't know they AREN'T in the top flight anymore.......
And Leicester fans are so sweet and innocent, ever heard of the Babysquad:icon_roll What about Leicester fans shouting the odds, last time I was at your ground (we won:icon_cool), every 30 seconds morons at the top next to the away fans were being dragged out.

Where have I mentioned the European Cup? YOU have brought it up not me, and we go on about it? No wonder with people reminding us all the time.

And Leicester fans are so sweet and innocent, ever heard of the Babysquad:icon_roll What about Leicester fans shouting the odds, last time I was at your ground (we won:icon_cool), every 30 seconds morons at the top next to the away fans were being dragged out.

To be fair, every set of fans has wankers like that. We have them, you have them, every other team has them.

It's fair to say I don't like you lot, and I know the feeling is mutual, but any trouble that is caused will be because of our 'wankers' and your 'wankers', 99% of the crowd will be there to watch a good local derby between 2 rivals.

Looking forward to watching the Blue Army give you lower leaguers the arse whipping of the season in what will be your biggest game. ;)

To be fair, every set of fans has wankers like that. We have them, you have them, every other team has them.

It's fair to say I don't like you lot, and I know the feeling is mutual, but any trouble that is caused will be because of our 'wankers' and your 'wankers', 99% of the crowd will be there to watch a good local derby between 2 rivals.

Looking forward to watching the Blue Army give you lower leaguers the arse whipping of the season in what will be your biggest game. ;)
Fair play. Tis true though every club in the land has idiots wanting to cause trouble, that will never change, personally I can't wait for the game and am praying we turn you over:icon_lol:

2-1 Forest...

What the **** is with the attitude, if there is something I don't agree with I will question you? I've come on here for a bit of chat about the game etc and mongs like you start giving it the big un. You were talking about socially inept twats.....:icon_roll
Check your post again, you more or less accused me of lying about things I have witnessed with my own eyes.

Now, I do take into account the football team you support, and I'm guessing at the area you come from is in Nottinghamshire, for this reason I have been more than accommodating in my reply just in case you don't understand various things.

You were questioning something I saw with my own eyes, I can't respond to you other than with what you already read.

So, in response to your question "What's with the attitude?", I guess you not believeing something I wrote and insinuating I'm a liar caused the attitude.

I guess words are difficult to deal with when guns and knives are the usual standard of reply.

Last edited:
Check your post again, you more or less accused me of lying about things I have witnessed with my own eyes.

Now, I do take into account the football team you support, and I'm guessing at the area you come from is in Nottinghamshire, for this reason I have been more than accommodating in my reply just in case you don't understand various things.

You were questioning something I saw with my own eyes, I can't respond to you other than with what you already read.

So, in response to your question "What's with the attitude?", I guess you not believeing something I wrote and insinuating I'm a liar caused the attitude.

I guess words are difficult to deal with when guns and knives are the usual standard of reply.
I come from Leicestershire if you can read, not that that has anything to do with it. I asked you " When " and you went off on one. If I said " I saw Leicester fans hitting random people " you would ask me when this was, would you not?

i can accept him being defensive really, but calling people liars is different. this shit happens as there are ****s everwhere you will turn up just for a scrap. making this game general sale is possibly the worst thing our club could have done i think, the sumbags could have been queing since stupid o'clock in the morning to try and get a ticket to go up and kick off.

it could kick off, it may not. hopefully the innocent don't get caught up and those who aren't innocent end up in cells

I come from Leicestershire if you can read, not that that has anything to do with it. I asked you " When " and you went off on one. If I said " I saw Leicester fans hitting random people " you would ask me when this was, would you not?
Not really, there are wankers at every club, and sometimes I'm ashamed to be part of this culture.

It is my own experience that I'm going on, and maybe it's because I've attended lots of Forest games with my mates who are forest fans that I have been in a position to see this from your supporters more than any others.

However, I have seen some things that make me sick to the stomach, and they are 90% of the time at Forest.

I'm not running away from this conversation, but I do have to leave my house right now, sorry. I'll catch up with this later.

Where have I mentioned the European Cup? YOU have brought it up not me, and we go on about it? No wonder with people reminding us all the time.

Have I said our lot are perfect?
Nope, we've got our fair share of wassocks. Unfortunately Forest is one of the few grounds I've been to where the oppo fans don't seem to be too bothered WHO they target, women and kids are fair game in my experience.

Yes I know you won the last time you were at the Walkers, in probalby one of them ost one-sided games I can remember, but then if you don't take your chances you don't win. But you had just as many 'morons' giving it back to the lads at the top of L1 as they were.

Oh and if you re-read my post you'll see I NEVER mentioned the European Cup. :icon_roll I was referring to THIS Cup competition and your successful era which wasn't only about that trophy was it? Doesn't take much for YOU to start saying it though does it?:icon_roll

Anyhoo, all this isn't relevant,because we aren't in Leicester, we'll be at yours. The fact is, I've seen trouble at your place, directly as I've come out of the ground and see women and kids get stuff thrown at them wasn't particularly pleasant viewing.

You can try and turn things around by pointing the finger at our lot, but it's not about them is it?

Suffice to say I'm not expecting an improvment on seasons gone by........

You're from Leicestershire yet support Forest. Why, may I ask? Does red look better with your lippy??

The matter of hooligans is not one for this forum. The fighting will happen, for sure, certain elements have been sharpening their knives since the draw was made. 5300 odd blue army on the march to the City Ground is certainly going to mental for you lot I would imagine? Incredible support.

Fair play. Tis true though every club in the land has idiots wanting to cause trouble, that will never change, personally I can't wait for the game and am praying we turn you over:icon_lol:

2-1 Forest...

and you may well do that :icon_bigg

Don't do it Newts, I have witnessed Forest fans hitting random people in the streets on matchdays as well as their own fans.

I have been with Forest fans on matchday, and they can't behave inside or outside the ground.

These people are as thick as they come.

Having been to more LCFC v Forest matches than I can remember, and like you knowing quite a few Forest fans, I am embarrassed to admit that there are probably a similar amount of morons on both sides.

One particular instance springs to mind when a guy I knew walked out of the city ground after the final match of the season a few years back and punched the first guy in red that he saw, just because we had lost.

At least some justice was done and the moron was arrested and banned from all football grounds for a year.

Well said 1966. Over the years I have often seen the Forest boys take a right kicking from City idiots.

One particular instance springs to mind when a guy I knew walked out of the city ground after the final match of the season a few years back and punched the first guy in red that he saw, just because we had lost.

At least some justice was done and the moron was arrested and banned from all football grounds for a year.

Bit harsh after he'd just been punched as well - but as he was a dirty Forest fan i suppose it's acceptable

Having been to more LCFC v Forest matches than I can remember, and like you knowing quite a few Forest fans, I am embarrassed to admit that there are probably a similar amount of morons on both sides.
That is something I don't doubt for one minute. I too know of complete morons that support our team, as we all do.

I have just never witnessed things with City as close up as I have with Forest. Maybe it's because I'm usually so pissed off coming out of our ground I'm so desperate to get home I just look at the floor to hide my tears and run like Billy'o

Most of the Forest fans I know are great people, and wouldn't get caught up in that shit, but I s'pose that might be because they're from Leicestershire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00