forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
But do we not have the upped tier as well?

Surely the bottom tier alone does not hold 4,500? :102:

Obviously wrong then....

What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?
Up to 4,750 away fans can be accommodated in the lower tier of the Bridgford Stand, where the facilities and view of the action are good. I personally did not have any problems at the City Ground, but I have heard of away fans getting some hassle; for example it has not been unknown for the odd object to be thrown down on away fans from so called Forest fans seated above. Don't be surprised also if the stewards keep asking you to sit down if you stand in the seated areas, which can get annoying. There are also an element of Forest supporters in the 'A' Block of the Main Stand nearest to the away supporters, who feel it is their duty to continually berate away fans during the game, which can be unsavoury. It is also advised to keep colours covered around the ground, especially if you support another Midlands team. The good news though is that away fans can really make some noise from this stand, so make the most of it!

http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk/

Last edited:
But do we not have the upped tier as well?

Surely the bottom tier alone does not hold 4,500? :102:

Won't have the upper tier. You normally get all behind the goal which holds about 4000 I think. Then if they give you extra it's a section of the Brian Clough lower stand.

Looks like it will be the whole of the Bridgford Lower with both ends of the stand trimmed down with lovely mesh :biggrin:

Yup, hopefully I got lucky on the draw like the first time I went and had a seat to the left of the stand where there are not any scummers above you to throw stuff at you. The only downside to sitting there is that you are near the Forest 'hardcore' although you are separated from them thanks to the blind supporters!!!

Yup, hopefully I got lucky on the draw like the first time I went and had a seat to the left of the stand where there are not any scummers above you to throw stuff at you. The only downside to sitting there is that you are near the Forest 'hardcore' although you are separated from them thanks to the blind supporters!!!

attachment.php

im in W :icon_bigg

im in W :icon_bigg

I reckon I could be in Block W as well then as my brother bought our tickets and he got them first thing this morning, which is when I think you said you got yours....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58