forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep mate row g :icon_cool;) youll see swwg first he'll be the one hanging above up :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

In his full away stripe, shirt, shorts, socks and the shoes ;)

Lee rang me tother day bout going forest. was it you he was on about when he said paul? not sure if it was you or his uncle.

Yeah it was me, but now they're sold out it looks unlikely, and I ain't that fussed to be honest.

yep mate row g :icon_cool;) youll see swwg first he'll be the one hanging above up :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I'm still waiting for my bro to text us where we are sitting and what coach, hopefully it is on the end of a row again so I can rush to the front when we score!! :026::026::026::026:

Yeah it was me, but now they're sold out it looks unlikely, and I ain't that fussed to be honest.

Ok mate. I would of said yes but i'd already made arrangements. We will all have to go to one later in the season, i dont mind driving.

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

I'm still waiting for my bro to text us where we are sitting and what coach, hopefully it is on the end of a row again so I can rush to the front when we score!! :026::026::026::026:
give me a D, give me and I, give me an S, give me a C, give me an O, what do we get, DISCO... lets all have a DISCO. lets all have a DISCO, LA LA LA LA...:038::038::038::038:

Ok mate. I would of said yes but i'd already made arrangements. We will all have to go to one later in the season, i dont mind driving.

Don't make excuses. :icon_lol:

Only kidding mate, I feel really underwhelmed by this match anyway.

give me a D, give me and I, give me an S, give me a C, give me an O, what do we get, DISCO... lets all have a DISCO. lets all have a DISCO, LA LA LA LA...:038::038::038::038:

:026::026::026::026::026:

This time in 7 days!!!!

Really can't wait for this one but fully expect to get let down by our so called football team. :(

Don't make excuses. :icon_lol:

Only kidding mate, I feel really underwhelmed by this match anyway.

I cant wait for it. Only local derby iv been to away was covscum at there old ground, the match the ref fell over in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58