Forum 50% Trustworthy Nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went there by train there was trouble at the station after the match. Nothing to do with the subway though.

ah, I just remember lots of "not rights" charging through and lots of posturing and bleating going on... the usual shit really

I am a 15 yr old lad who just wants to go see his team away and i might not go now because of trouble
I'm 35 and I still have the same concerns, the best reason not to go is that the football is shit.

I am a 15 yr old lad who just wants to go see his team away and i might not go now because of trouble

to be honest Tom if you keep your head down and just act normal you will be fine, I used to be really nervous going away but you just need to try and be normal and you'll be fine! Dont worry!!! I probably have just seen a little too much violence over the years that has clouded my judgement slightly! :056:

It's sad that it's come to that nowadays. Have you not got an adult to go with?

I wish it would be more like rugby, you spend half the match chatting to a rival supporter, never any trouble at all.

More chance of trouble at Wolves than most places. I would advise anyone to avoid wearing colours, Wolves thugs don't seem interested in the normal hooligan 'rules'.

true, definitely dont wear colours

My reason is i might get battered for no reason and i really am not sure wether to go or not

As previously said, keep low, stay out of trouble, don't wear any colours or scarfs (or socks in SWWG's case) that shows you're a Leicester fan.

You dont want to fight in all reality - keep away from the loud mouths and stay quiet - you'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48