Forum 50% Trustworthy Nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Fludes, admit it. Then we can blame Homer for fecking the TB awards up........ :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Nope mate i cannot admit it because then i would be lying. I thought to sign up to the forum in the first place you had to be 18 so i put 1988. My real date of birth is March 1st 1991.

Its fludie by the way not fludes :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Nope mate i cannot admit it because then i would be lying. I thought to sign up to the forum in the first place you had to be 18 so i put 1988. My real date of birth is March 1st 1991.

You thought the same on facebook as well then? :icon_bigg

Yes, right i am going to watch I Am Legend managed to find a decent version today :icon_bigg see you guys.

:icon_lol:

Talk about a quick change of subject - see you Fludes :055:

Cheers mate but i should be alright with my mate and i will be wearing my wolves hat that im going to buy in the morning:023:

Oh for pity's sake, that'll attract the Leicester hoolies! Save your money Tom. Keep with a group of other like-minded folk, don't wander off on your own and you will be fine.

The only time I ever got beaten up at a game was when I stupidly wandered off on my own.

Wolves are utter scum, always have been, as has been said they don't play by 'normal' rules.
I have a certain understanding of lads that want to fight other lads that want to fight them, but Wolves 'hardmen' will start on grannys & kids, inbred cowardly scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48