Forum 50% Trustworthy Nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reason is i might get battered for no reason and i really am not sure wether to go or not

Havent ever had any trouble with wearing colours as long as they are done up when coming and to the station. Tom if you are going to go you can meet me and Jessel at Birmingham New Street Station from 2-4 we will be wearing our colours:icon_lol:.

Havent ever had any trouble with wearing colours as long as they are done up when coming and to the station. Tom if you are going to go you can meet me and Jessel at Birmingham New Street Station from 2-4 we will be wearing our colours:icon_lol:.

Cheers mate but i should be alright with my mate and i will be wearing my wolves hat that im going to buy in the morning:023:

Aye you'll be safe with those two.

Ones a long haired simpleton bender and the other is an Asian that hates white people and both are wearing city shirts.

Have a think about your options first Tom :icon_bigg

Ones a long haired simpleton bender and the other is an Asian that hates white people and both are wearing city shirts.

Lol im just going to sprint to the train station after the game

Jessel and I havent had any problem so far this season, we know when to cover up :). How does Jessel hate white people?. Normally Notts Fox comes with us though.

Tom dont worry im 16 also :)

Last edited:
Jessel and I havent had any problem so far this season, we know when to cover up :). How does Jessel hate white people. Normally Notts Fox comes with us though.

I have seen you at most away games this season and you have always been wearing my shirt you will smell me tommorow :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48