Forum agression, breaking the forum rules and lack of moderator activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad someone else noticed the aggression that has slowly crept into the forum as I thought I was just being daft. I have seen several examples of people's posts being torn to pieces for no need. You can tell someone that you think they're wrong without trying to make them look like idiots to the whole forum. Some posters seem to use his place as a school playground in which to bully the little people. The swearing has made it worse too, in my opinion. If an outsider was to come on and look at certain threads they'd think this place was full of angry teenagers trying to act cool.

Saying nasty words is allowed.

Using nasty words to be abusive to other members is not OK.

If you'd just said "****" it would be OK. Saying "go **** yourself" to someone else is not OK.

What if i use not nasty words to be abusive to other members?

Like calling someone a 'Teddy Bear' or a 'Chocolate Fondue'?

I'm glad someone else noticed the aggression that has slowly crept into the forum as I thought I was just being daft. I have seen several examples of people's posts being torn to pieces for no need. You can tell someone that you think they're wrong without trying to make them look like idiots to the whole forum. Some posters seem to use his place as a school playground in which to bully the little people. The swearing has made it worse too, in my opinion. If an outsider was to come on and look at certain threads they'd think this place was full of angry teenagers trying to act cool.
What a ****ing stupid post! You must be a right thick twat if you believe any of this. Stupid ****er.

Hmm. Good point, Han.

Who is this Macky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00