Forum Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler, everyone here respects your opinions. But as an intelligent city fan that has some strong views with many good points to make you should accept that equally intelligent fans have equally strong views, that we are all allowed to express on this forum or anywhere else in this country.

It is obvious to everyone you and others feel very angry about what has happened to ma and as a city fan you are very concerned about the future of the club. (WE ALL ARE) But what you should try to understand is that how you feel right now is how many of us felt with ma at the helm. And many of us expressed that anger/ concern, sometimes aggressively, here on this site. Just like you are now.

You will never convince me that my opinion about ma have been wrong, Even if we go on to loss every match this season, I am sure it would have been worst under ma, Equally, in this message, I am not trying to convince you that you are wrong, I accept that you have different opinions and this is one point that we will never agree on. But, I do think that you will agree that it is passion we all have for city that produces such strong interesting debates and it is our feelings about the club that makes this forum one of the best football forums around and if the members reduce the messages to attacks on each other, the discussions will end up shallow and bland and the forum pointless.

Discus your opinions but please don’t attack others for expressing theirs.

Bobby Smith said:
JESUS LOVES YOU

he loves everybody. mr chandler included.

although i think the devil lives in my toilet, herring and brussels sprouts make a bad smell coming out.. :(

Step, half of me wants to say 'peace brother' to you the other half wants to rip your f*cking head off.

Over the last few weeks you and your crew of knee jerkers have showered nothing but abuse on anyone here who expressed support for Micky Adams.

Now you have got what you want. Some of the more honest among you at last are beginning to see what I and others (including anti Adams fans like Redditch) warned about - that the alternatives might be worse.

I don't know how the squad reacted to Wilkinson's appointment but he has a poor track record in dealing with players. I have also heard that many of them are very unhappy about Micky going.

Your post is full of disingenuous sh*te. Are you really suggesting that Micky was going to get us relegated? How comes not one of you 'Adams Out' morons said this before Monday? Anyone with SATS maths could have worked out that over the last 5 games that the team was recovering from its poor start.

But it gets worse, a whole lot worse doesn't it? You go on to say that even if the new management team lose EVERY game that would be better than what Adams would have achieved. Then how comes we are fewer than two wins off a play off spot then twat? What a f*cking ridiculous statement!

But its ridiculous for a reason isn't it? Not just because you are congenitally THICK but because you are trying to cover your arse. You see there is a potential disaster looming and you want to absolve yourselves of any blame for it.

Well my fickle bonehead friend I ain't going to let you, Bazzer, Lako and the rest of you dick thinkers get away with it. I am just going to thrash you every time you come on here. Make you think twice about calling for a popular and effective managers' head again.

So I am going to make this a long hard season for the morons on this board. Hopefully though the three of you (who I have identified as the main culprits) will just f*ck off and join the other imbeciles on Foxes Talk.

Unless of course you hold your hands up, admit that you were wrong and use what little grey matter you have next time a few so called 'fans' (fickle boneheads) get jittery.

10/11 - remember it. I won't let you forget it!

Chandler, you obviously can’t understand the simplest of issues, I don’t expect peace with you, I don’t expect you to understand. But I will answer your point in simplest possible manner.

Point one: I want to continue enjoying this site by discussing issues in a rational manner.

Point two: My reaction to adams has taken a long time to develope, so it has not been a knee jerk reaction.

Point three: I have name called others, but only in retaliation, you are the one who resorts to abusing others which has now developed into threats and no doubt if you had the chance ripping peoples heads off.

Point Four: You talk as if we anti adams fans wanted ma and city to fail, we did not, we are city fans through and through.

Point Five: Believe it or not most people come on here to learn what is going on at city, find out why ma is screwing up so much, people have asked MB and you, "Why have you got so much faith in ma?" (Or word to that effect) I wish you could have said something, infact said anything that convinced me that there was a known reason that could have been cured. You could not, MB who is in the know, could not, because there is only one problem and that was ma.

Point Six: Can things get worse? They may, they may not. But, as I am sure "the sun will rise" things would have got a lot worse under ma. He did nothing to convince me or others that he could turn it round.

Point seven: We don’t know the squad reaction to Wilks, but we know their reaction to ma. He lost the dressing room........... Not once, but twice. Last season and this. They did not sound that unhappy to me.

Point Eight: Many anti adams fans expressed their concern about the quality of the football city have been playing and how it is getting worse.
There has been no recovery.

Point Nine: Most knew we will not get relegated because ma would be sacked before it got that bad.

Point Ten: What level SATS? We are seven point of relegation. We are six points from play off, not two wins, or put it another way, our average points per game is less than the average points per game of the teams above us. And with the football we have been playing that average would get worse and the gap would increase.

Point Eleven: I got a second, (You won’t know what that is) did a masters and I am a chartered engineer, and my son agrees with you.

Point twelve: Blame, for what? I was not managing city and I did not screw it up, I am blameless. If ma left because of our messages on this forum influenced his decision. Then he was not a strong enough man to manage city. So good. But I don’t think we can claim credit for ma leaving city

Point Thirteen: City fans do not expect a great deal, we do not think we are going to collect silver ware every year, our expectations are realistic and generally achievable and however much you abuse, threaten or rip peoples head off. You will never stop city fans demanding the best from the resources available and that means everyone at the city must give a 100% and ma was not.

Point Fourteen: Do you not listen to the radio, read the mercury or read another forum, you should try it and you would see that 99% of the fans are dissatisfied with what was happening at city and most felt it was only a matter of time before ma would leave. That is a lot of heads to rip off

Point Fifteen: As most of the fans on foxes talk are a lot younger than those on here, they are more likely to surcome to bullying tactics and I am sure you could go there and express your views without fear of contradiction which just like ma, you can’t handle

Point sixteen: Now ma has left we have a 50:50 chance of success so I feel a lot less jittery than we where

Dead right tosser, I don't know what a second is. Me? Triple first, Modern Greats, Balliol.

Don't try patronising me you gobsh*te you're not up to it! Why the sudden change in tone? First realisation that it might be death rather than life after Adams? I can smell the kak coming out of your pants from here.

Now sling you f*cking hook and get off this board NOW!

Carry on like this and you'll have this message board to yourself Chandler, Micky's gone now and you can't change it.

I didn't want him to go either, but it's clear from his tone after the event that it was more than a few booing fans that made him leave and I have to admit that he probably did the right thing.

Not many will be happy about the situation we are now in... But surely it's best to work together for the future of the club instead of ripping the heads off of the people you blame?

We should be looking for ways to improve the atmosphere at home and get behind the team... also thinking of fundraising activities to find the money to bribe the fan's forum members to kick Henry out :D

Chandler said:
10/11 - remember it. I won't let you forget it!

Chandler, please, please, please stop using the wrong date format. Why should we all remember the 10th of November? Are you a terrorist? Are you planning to knock a lamp post down in an act of terror? Please have a strong word with yourself about this recurrent problem.

For everyone else, 10/11 is a pretty good score. About 91%, pretty good. I have not worked out what this score means but no doubt it's Chandler's annoyance ratio. Mr Bing maybe talking about the number of times in 11 days he has annoyed himself.

Who knows, the one thing that I do know is that 10/11 is not October the 11th. Who agrees?

Do you reckon Chandler is webbo trying to generate more and more posts? the disappearance of webmaster and emergence of Chandler seem at the right times.

And surely webmaster would have suspended/banned him by now if it was one of us

homer said:
Now you're biting as well, JF !

I know, lovely this chicken pasty is, it almost makes missing breakfast worth it! :lol:

Dunc said:
Do you reckon Chandler is webbo trying to generate more and more posts? the disappearance of webmaster and emergence of Chandler seem at the right times.

I have just banned him.

I wasn't aware that this was happening because I don't read many threads here these days. But looking at Chandler's history he's obviously unable to discuss anything without resorting to childish name calling, which is against the forum rules. He might turn up under a dfferent name, so if he does and he continues where he left off please let me know.

Good work, Webbo

And let that be a lesson to everyone else on this forum

webmaster said:
Dunc said:

I have just banned him.

I wasn't aware that this was happening because I don't read many threads here these days. But looking at Chandler's history he's obviously unable to discuss anything without resorting to childish name calling, which is against the forum rules. He might turn up under a dfferent name, so if he does and he continues where he left off please let me know.

You can always rely on the iron fist of Webbie. :wink:

webmaster said:
Dunc said:

I have just banned him.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank god for that!!

Well played Webbo, he was getting a little tiring. :D :|

NOW LET'S GET BACK TO FRIENDLY TALK...APART FROM A FEW EXCEPTIONS! ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687