Forum Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

A good old argument, a piss take, a good laugh and off the wall ideas are all part of this forum.
However there is one constant and abusive thread which I think is destroying the fun of posting on here. That is the Chandler 'bonehead' insults to us all as Leicester fans most of whom just read the posts and don't answer back.
The threads are becoming more ridiculous as time goes on, Adams has cleverly planned and constructed his resignation so as to walk away blameless from the current mess on the pitch and amongst the players.
In some quarters he is now a saintly figure and was last seen walking across the River Soar to get to the Jug and Firkin.
We have every right to criticise the crap on the pitch we have paid to see, every right to call Adams a prat, every right to express an opinion, and every right to ask you Chandler to stop banging on about a dead subject.
Stop bloody boring us with your twisted thinking.
The managers gone, good bye.

I really don't understand why people come on here to throw/trade insults it's just beyond me! :?

that is the best thread i have read for a while now. my sentiments exactly mate. its over for adams now lets march on and enjoy some success for once in our bloody season.

the futures bright the furures DARK blue :D

No my friend, my fickle bonehead friend, you don't get away that crock of sh*te.

You've got some neck, Bazzer, you moron. Who was the one who tried to hound off anyone on this board who so much as expressed a smidgeon of sympathy with Micky's position? Forgotten already have we - what a f*cking surprise!

Not content with that you and your ilk are now trying to pretend that you bear no responsibility for what has happened because Micky was diplomatic enough to let you off the hook in his resignation statement. And that's putting it mildly.

You think that it's all sunlit uplands for here on in. Wrong, twat. We're in crisis, a very serious crisis. So remember from now on when 3 points go begging IT'S YOUR F*CKING FAULT.

And just in case you forget I'll remind you, you TWAT.

chandler, you really shoud go back to school mate because even school children have more respect than you. and who will you be blaming when we take 3 points off cov and ipsich. seriously who will you be thanking if it does happen, i really will expect you on here saying lako was right. maybe its not an imediate remedy but its better than losing to brighton and watfor. WAKE UP YOU STUPID ADOLECENT.

Your spelling, punctuation and spelling suggests that you might benefit from a return to secondary, nay primary eduction lako42, you immature scumbag.

As I tend to pay attention to these things, this suggests that I am somewhat older and wiser than you.

But that is saying very, very little isn't it?

it is also saying that you will infact be dead before me. but thats just funny. after you die i will be able to spread my word without you sticking your nose in. You OLD TWAT hahaha

Chandler said:
Your spelling, punctuation and spelling suggests that you might benefit from a return to secondary, nay primary eduction lako42, you immature scumbag.

As I tend to pay attention to these things, this suggests that I am somewhat older and wiser than you.

Older maybe? Wiser? Highly unlikely, in you're words chandler you are a complete twat and should get a life!!! Just out of interest why does an inibility to spell constitute an assumption that lako42 is immature? Mate get a life and piss off back to the hole in which you were born. As i have stated in previous posts some of your comments are justified, but they are vastly overshadowed by your shocking opinions of other (im sure) perfectly decent people.

Older maybe? Wiser? Highly unlikely, in you're words chandler you are a complete twat and should get a life!!! Just out of interest why does an inibility to spell constitute an assumption that lako42 is immature? Mate get a life and piss off back to the hole in which you were born. As i have stated in previous posts some of your comments are justified, but they are vastly overshadowed by your shocking opinions of other (im sure) perfectly decent people.

cheers mate. spelling is not my main concern at this time in the morning. its mainly beer and nibbles :roll:

Mickey took off to safeguard his own arse and get a better job before it was too late.

Get real Chandler, wake up, stop being a bloody nuisance, calm down, and post something sensible without the sulking, petulant insults which characterise your didactic ramblings.

It's obvious that the 'Micky Adams Out' boo boys are desperately trying to wipe their hands clean of this allmighty cock up. For what they have done, they do deserve to be reminded and held accountable in my opinion.

Chandler said:

YeR! And your spelling shite as well! :lol: :lol:

Chandler said:
No my friend, my fickle bonehead friend, you don't get away that crock of sh*te.

You've got some neck, Bazzer, you moron. Who was the one who tried to hound off anyone on this board who so much as expressed a smidgeon of sympathy with Micky's position? Forgotten already have we - what a f*cking surprise!

Not content with that you and your ilk are now trying to pretend that you bear no responsibility for what has happened because Micky was diplomatic enough to let you off the hook in his resignation statement. And that's putting it mildly.

You think that it's all sunlit uplands for here on in. Wrong, twat. We're in crisis, a very serious crisis. So remember from now on when 3 points go begging IT'S YOUR F*CKING FAULT.

And just in case you forget I'll remind you, you TWAT.

Look Chandler - for your own peace of mind - stop posting this stuff.
Its become surreal as well as slightly offensive.
The truth is that the postings made on this forum have such a microscopic impact on decisions taken by people actually working in the football business as to be of no regard. Of course, the responses of fans as a whole have some impact especially when they disssent by not buying match tickets. However, to personalise and to direct venom against individual posters is as pointless as it is unpleasant.
You have become obsessive about an issue that really doesn't exist at all.
Micky took a strategic decision to quit - the likelihood is that the Board was compliant in that strategy - end of story.
The club will move on -for good or for bad. Don't do your own head in flogging a dead donkey.

Redditch Fox said:
The truth is that the postings made on this forum have such a microscopic impact on decisions taken by people actually working in the football business as to be of no regard. Of course, the responses of fans as a whole have some impact especially when they disssent by not buying match tickets. However, to personalise and to direct venom against individual posters is as pointless as it is unpleasant.
Micky took a strategic decision to quit - the likelihood is that the Board was compliant in that strategy - end of story.
The club will move on -for good or for bad. Don't do your own head in flogging a dead donkey.

Not true, I am close to being the manager of LCFC, isn't that right Alex?

Joe_Fox said:
Redditch Fox said:

Not true, I am close to being the manager of LCFC, isn't that right Alex?

I'll second that, should be sucking Scowy off by Friday night.

I think you'll find thats Wilkos job now,false teeth in or out..anyones guess.

highland fox said:
I think you'll find thats Wilkos job now,false teeth in or out..anyones guess.

Better gum action without.

highland fox said:
You seem to speak from expierience there Rov? Receiver I trust.

The ladies from personal experience had their own teeth, so a bit of guess work on my part there.

bazzer said:
A good old argument, a piss take, a good laugh and off the wall ideas are all part of this forum.
However there is one constant and abusive thread which I think is destroying the fun of posting on here. That is the Chandler 'bonehead' insults to us all as Leicester fans most of whom just read the posts and don't answer back.
The threads are becoming more ridiculous as time goes on, Adams has cleverly planned and constructed his resignation so as to walk away blameless from the current mess on the pitch and amongst the players.
In some quarters he is now a saintly figure and was last seen walking across the River Soar to get to the Jug and Firkin.
We have every right to criticise the crap on the pitch we have paid to see, every right to call Adams a prat, every right to express an opinion, and every right to ask you Chandler to stop banging on about a dead subject.
Stop bloody boring us with your twisted thinking.
The managers gone, good bye.

Its not difficult....just stop biting....He can't argue with himself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669