Forum Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
You can always rely on the iron fist of Webbie. :wink:

Oh yeah? :wink: :wink:

I know he broke the forum rules, I think we all have at some stage but I would have prefered him to get a warning about his abuse.

Oh well, he will probably go away and convince himself that he resigned from the forum cos' the fans forced him out. No harm done.

He'd already had a warning from Lazzer and sadly chose to ignore it
A sad loss IMO

'Twas the Fickle Boneheads that forced him out....

His posts sugested that the guy was quite intelligent, alas, he was a complete moron and his foul mouth cost him his membership of this unique forum.

DurhamFox said:
homer said:
He will be back...........

Explain yourself Homer. This is sad news IMO

homer thinks he is Arnie, hahahahaaha

It's not the first pseudonym he's had on this forum, and I suspect it won't be the last

And a good thing too

Walker liked to refer to me as Mr Smith, so did Chandler, but only when I wasn't Master Moron :lol:

indeed, the whole "a spectre hangs over this forum" etc... was some reference to James Walker. Oadby Fox probably one and the same. Any more for any more?

Anyway, whoever he is, he cares enough about the forum to fake his own death on it, then impersonate many of his friends saying how much he liked it, and then return at least a further two times! I'm sure we've not seen the last of him :)

SamJ

SamuearlJackson said:
indeed, the whole "a spectre hangs over this forum" etc... was some reference to James Walker. Oadby Fox probably one and the same. Any more for any more?

Anyway, whoever he is, he cares enough about the forum to fake his own death on it, then impersonate many of his friends saying how much he liked it, and then return at least a further two times! I'm sure we've not seen the last of him :)

SamJ

Yeah - this Chandler character really wound me up, though. '10/11 I wont let you forget it' - He cant remind us anymore!! :lol:

DurhamFox said:
Yeah - this Chandler character really wound me up, though. '10/11 I wont let you forget it' - He cant remind us anymore!! :lol:

By the way Durham, are you at uni up there in the north-east? I was there doing my PhD etc... before crossing the Atlantic :)

SamJ

slyfox said:
i was convinced he was osama bin laden. :lol:

More like Arsehole bin hidin :lol:

Who said JF was the only funny one.....I thank you I am available for birthdays, weddings and barmitzvahs.

SamuearlJackson said:
DurhamFox said:

By the way Durham, are you at uni up there in the north-east? I was there doing my PhD etc... before crossing the Atlantic :)

SamJ

No chap, I moved up there a few years back with work. Back in good old Hinckley now though :roll:

Where abouts did you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670