Forum Upgrade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, this DOES look different.

I'll have to have a play around, as it were. I hope I'm Ok doing so.

Can the 'go advanced' (with easy to reach emoticons) be the default rather than 'quick reply'?

Yes.

There's a big list of stuff I've got to do, please don't mention anything that's not working at the moment because I am aware of all the stuff listed in the other thread, and a lot more. This is really just the start of the upgrade process.

I hope you've got a list young man. Always have a list, a SuperList

Wow, certainly different (at the moment). Funny how you get used to a certain style.

Tapatalk has now been installed, good news for those of you who like to use the site while you're sitting on the toilet.

Jeff, I know that you don't want us tp pick up everything that's not working. But seeing as you say it's been installed, this seems unusual. Tapatalk is telling me that all the posts are read, but that's not the case when I view TB on a browser.

Jeff, I know that you don't want us tp pick up everything that's not working. But seeing as you say it's been installed, this seems unusual. Tapatalk is telling me that all the posts are read, but that's not the case when I view TB on a browser.

I've just looked on my phone and Tapatalk is saying all posts have been read, but I know I've read them all so that doesn't really help. I'll try again later to see if I have the same problem as you.

There's obviously a few changes to get your head round but I like the look of it so far :038:

I've just checked and Tapatalk is working properly on my phone.

It seems to be showing new posts as unread to me now, since about the time I reported it. But the unread posts from before then are still showing as 'read'.

That wasn't the first time I loaded Tapatalk, I had loaded it at around 6.45 and at that time it only showed one unread post, but I assumed that was because it only counted new posts since you installed it.

Jeff I notice at the top it has a thing saying connect to facebook-what would be the purpose of that exactly?

I've just got it set up so you should get a popup box now if you click on it.

It enables sharing of stuff between TB and Facebook, for example you can post a thread on here and post it to Facebook at the same time automatically.
It also lets people register with the forum more easily by using their Facebook ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00