mquote.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 66
  • squote.jpg
    squote.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 66
  • nquote.jpg
    nquote.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 66
If I do a multiquote, that is to say quote more than one post and then post a reply to those quotes, when I subsequently reply to a single post the original multiquoted posts still appear in the message area. :102:

This is a bug that has apparently been known about for over a year, but they've finally got round to fixing it in the next version of the program, which is currently being tested. I would expect it to be released in the next few weeks and I'll update it as soon as it's available.

I don't know how many people this affects and I haven't been able to reproduce it myself.

This is a bug that has apparently been known about for over a year, but they've finally got round to fixing it in the next version of the program, which is currently being tested. I would expect it to be released in the next few weeks and I'll update it as soon as it's available.

I don't know how many people this affects and I haven't been able to reproduce it myself.

It used happen to me occasionally with the previous version

It's working OK for me using Firefox 4.0.1.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I've multi-quoted in Chrome 11.0.696.65 without having this problem. Could it be that Steven is using the Back button between replies and is finding therefore that the ticked multi-quote markers are not being cancelled?

Last edited:
Can we have this as our new logo?

balls1.jpg

Video embedding seems to have stopped working. Instead of the video, you know just get the youtube clip IDreference.

[video]IF9qLY8P2Q0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00