Four years of Brendan

Yesterday's team would beat Yesteryear's team. I mean a central defence of a) an injured player, b) a retired 39 year old, and c) an out of favour, out of form, calamitous Yorkshireman would get the run around for sure.

I thought it was obvious that the comparison would be between the team as it was four years ago verses the side as it is now.

For me, the side from 2019 is far better than the current one. Maddison and Barnes are both better players now, although Barnes appears to have reverted back to how inconsistent he was back then.

The difference is also obvious in terms of physicality and leadership.

I thought it was obvious that the comparison would be between the team as it was four years ago verses the side as it is now.

For me, the side from 2019 is far better than the current one. Maddison and Barnes are both better players now, although Barnes appears to have reverted back to how inconsistent he was back then.

It was obvious. I was just being facetious. Apologies.

He's bang on though. Completely void of bastards. We desperately need at least 2. I can't think of a single player in the squad that fits the bill beyond a broken down Vardy.

How many of the players signed under BR get in the team?

Never been so fed up of a manager

The risk, as I'm sure Top sees it, is that this could be our 'Alan Curbishley' moment.
Do we as a fanbase state that what we're seeing is unacceptable, see Brendan hoofed and then find out he was the best thing we had and start to fall apart like wet cake?

(Answer : Course it ****ing isn't, any fool could manage this group better than he is at the moment)

On Talksport at the minute they are debating whether Brendan is good enough for Leicester or too good

On Talksport at the minute they are debating whether Brendan is good enough for Leicester or too good
I can't listen to that shit because it will tip me over.

A load of outsiders who haven't got a ****ing clue about what is going on.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463