Foxes Trust e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all in the wording.

The shareholders haven't yet recieved a bid. Doesn't say the board haven't, or MM hasn't submitted one!!

There have been numerous "indicative" bids which have showed changes each time (sometimes very minor, others significant).

The formal final detailed bid document has not been received.

Why? - mainly because the board are trying to ensure that when a document is finally put to shareholders it is likely to get approval & hence feedback is given to MM about issues with each bid.

Its alarming how the board are so keen to push this deal through. It's clear without the parachute payements this year we are heading for a massive loss. A rights issue would no doubt barely cover it for this year and obviously not the prefered choice for moving forward.

Its alarming how the board are so keen to push this deal through. It's clear without the parachute payements this year we are heading for a massive loss. A rights issue would no doubt barely cover it for this year and obviously not the prefered choice for moving forward.
Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Some people are furious because they've ben holding it up and not backing it enough.... :102: :icon_roll

There have been numerous "indicative" bids which have showed changes each time (sometimes very minor, others significant).

Why? - mainly because the board are trying to ensure that when a document is finally put to shareholders it is likely to get approval & hence feedback is given to MM about issues with each bid.
Same words and still keeps my theory alive.

Have the board recieved an official bid that they haven't yet put to the shareholders?

Have the board recieved an official bid that they didn't see fit to pass onto the shareholders?

Same words and still keeps my theory alive.

Have the board recieved an official bid that they haven't yet put to the shareholders?

Have the board recieved an official bid that they didn't see fit to pass onto the shareholders?

one word melts .........................INDEED :icon_wink

Last edited:
one word melts .........................INDEED :icon_wink
I know, and I should imagine MM is getting totally pissed off with this club when he keeps hearing statements like "An official bid had not been recieved", when clearly he has submitted more than one.

The Foxes Trust need to carify in their statements who hasn't recieved a bid, because up until their last three posts on the topic everybody was under the impression that MM hadn't submitted one. Carefully chosen words indeed designed to a) let us think that MM was delaying b) to disguise the fact that the board want more money and c) to boost the standing of the FT by implying they would be the first to recieve the document when in fact the board have decided they didn't want the FT or other shareholders to see it, which I would question the legality of

What i meant was. The board are trying to get this through, if the bids were not good enough then they would of been dismissed out of hand and MM told to go forth. It appears to me that they are desperate to get out for one reason or another. Its not an attack on them.

What i meant was. The board are trying to get this through, if the bids were not good enough then they would of been dismissed out of hand and MM told to go forth. It appears to me that they are desperate to get out for one reason or another. Its not an attack on them.

Obviously.

The board can't run the club (at least at a level that would remotely satisfy the customers); knows it can't run the club and has more or less said so.

The situation couldn't be simpler.

Without MM - the club is just ebbing away as a viable entity and the shareholders would finish with zilch.....just like they did last time round.

Boo to the Merc. To me they've printed that letter in a way to show the FT in a negative light, when the email just by itself seemed to me like a pretty honest, open account of what is going on by the Trust... certainly more accurate and unbiased than the Merc.

so the birch wont be walking Milan out V Birmingham and handing him the keys to the walkers on a silver platter then?

Last edited:
Boo to the Merc. To me they've printed that letter in a way to show the FT in a negative light, when the email just by itself seemed to me like a pretty honest, open account of what is going on by the Trust... certainly more accurate and unbiased than the Merc.

Alternatively, the FT has played silly games throughout this process.

On the one hand they have sought to undermine support for the takeover, whilst hinting at alternative strategies....which in reality would probably see the club in league 1 or Administration or both.

Whilst on the otherhand they are crowing that even if MM does takeover, they think they have safeguarded their own position.

In my opinion the FT (leadership) is committed mainly to their own egos - and care little about the success of Leicester City in competitive football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669