Foxes Trust e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysalis

That wasn't scaremongering he was correctly responding to you stating that Milan would lose his cash.
I haven't seen any scaremongering going on at all, in fact, just realism in response to some people's over-inflated expectations, mainly due to that c#nticle Bill Anderson's bullshit.

Its scaremongering because the people against the takeover keep repeating the worst possible outcome as if its likely to happen. they seem to be also ignoring that we in a dire situation and think if there is no takeover things just carry on as normal and no crisis at the club.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Its scaremongering because the people against the takeover keep repeating the worst possible outcome as if its likely to happen. they seem to be also ignoring that we in a dire situation and think if there is no takeover things just carry on as normal and no crisis at the club.

While reading this forum I've not been aware of anybody scaremongering nor of anybody who is against the takeover and certainly not Old Git, not from my reading of that & previous posts anyway.
You are, of course, entitled to your interpretation.

foxpodder

We spoke to Ian Bason from the FT on foxpodder after the game today. He says that a final bid isn't expected to be received until the end of next week, that they have had conflicting reports from reliable sources about RK and he also had a pop at the Mercury. The interview is live now.

Foxpodder

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
We spoke to Ian Bason from the FT on foxpodder after the game today. He says that a final bid isn't expected to be received until the end of next week, that they have had conflicting reports from reliable sources about RK and he also had a pop at the Mercury. The interview is live now.

Foxpodder
All sounds very familiar from the FT :icon_roll

Feriol

but where MM keeps his money is nothing to do with the trust IMO the board and club yes trust no :018:

the foxes trust was established for the very purpose of helping ensure the long term future of the club. whether you agree with their existance or not, that question is the sort of thing their members would expect them to ask

Redditch Fox

the foxes trust was established for the very purpose of helping ensure the long term future of the club. whether you agree with their existance or not, that question is the sort of thing their members would expect them to ask

Thanks for that explanation. I had previously misunderstood the position. There was me thinking that the FT was established so that a few geezers could delude themselves they were running Leicester City Football Club.

DesertFox

Its scaremongering because the people against the takeover keep repeating the worst possible outcome as if its likely to happen.
Is there anybody out there who is actually AGAINST the MM takeover? If there are, I've not heard them come out and say it.

I am worried about it but I'm equally very excited about it. I think it's a risk we've got to take - so I'm all for it, 100%. But it is a risk and questions have to be asked. So far the answers have not been terribly reassuring...

... but by making vaguely cautionary comments like that last one does NOT mean that I'm against it happening. I just don't want LCFC to be shafted, maliciously or accidentally.

So would anybody on here admit to being completely anti the MM takeover? :102: Speak now....

newtonfox

Is there anybody out there who is actually AGAINST the MM takeover? If there are, I've not heard them come out and say it.

I am worried about it but I'm equally very excited about it. I think it's a risk we've got to take - so I'm all for it, 100%. But it is a risk and questions have to be asked. So far the answers have not been terribly reassuring...

... but by making vaguely cautionary comments like that last one does NOT mean that I'm against it happening. I just don't want LCFC to be shafted, maliciously or accidentally.

So would anybody on here admit to being completely anti the MM takeover? :102: Speak now....

the FT dont post till late at night uk time mate ;)

OldGit

While reading this forum I've not been aware of anybody scaremongering nor of anybody who is against the takeover and certainly not Old Git, not from my reading of that & previous posts anyway.
You are, of course, entitled to your interpretation.

Which I would hope would be the same as yours:icon_bigg

Foxes_Trust

we know that but the trust have done nothing to back the deal in fact they seem not to want it to go through IMO (and a few others:icon_wink )

All we are doing are asking the relevant questions to see that we do what is best for the club in the long term.

We would do the same with any bidder, in MM's case the list of questions is shorter.

As an example if it had been an unknown American there would have questions about his lack of football knowledge etc, that isn't a problem in MM's case.

As for being for or against the takeover - we take our role as a shareholder very seriously & therefore await the final bid document to see what it contains before making a decision (and assuming there is sufficient time to do so consulting our members - this consultation would be in the form of a meeting not via e-mail!)

Last edited:

ahboyblue06

All we are doing are asking the relevant questions to see that we do what is best for the club in the long term.

We would do the same with any bidder, in MM's case the list of questions is shorter.

As an example if it had been an unknown American there would have questions about his lack of football knowledge etc, that isn't a problem in MM's case.

As for being for or against the takeover - we take our role as a shareholder very seriously & therefore await the final bid document to see what it contains before making a decision (and assuming there is sufficient time to do so consulting our members - this consultation would be in the form of a meeting not via e-mail!)

If this is the case that you have not recieved a final bid whats all the s**t about a final bid already been put in. does anyone actually know what the f**k is going on!!!!

Real Sharapova

If this is the case that you have not recieved a final bid whats all the s**t about a final bid already been put in. does anyone actually know what the f**k is going on!!!!

As per an earlier post, I believe the bid is due in by the 15th January, maybe a bit earlier.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
It's all in the wording.

The shareholders haven't yet recieved a bid. Doesn't say the board haven't, or MM hasn't submitted one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669