Foxes Trust e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I know of any other bids then I'm afraid I would rather see MM and all the Evil he stands for rather see my Club slowly decay and dissapear into obscurity with the Port Vales of this World.I don't think he's the messiah but at the moment he sure as hell of a better alternative that what we have now.Just because you want to see MM here doesn't mean you have your head in the Clouds

100% agree with what you say in this post HF :038: :038:

How can the deal be finalised next week if the FT claim they haven't received the final offer and no one has or will until w/c 15th January.

Someone somewhere is smoking hard drugs!

Last edited:
I don't quite understand, YV. Taylor was bought in to atempt to get further finance in, and to an extent that has worked due to MM coming to the party. If MM walks away, then it's back to what they were doing, trying to drum up further finance. I understand that during the bid process the club were bound by certain committments precluding them from following other possible funding sources. Plan B therefore would be going back to trying to get another person/consortium interested. I really don't think they have not done anything they should have done at this stage.

so in other words if it dont work we will have a new plan A :icon_wink

Until I know of any other bids then I'm afraid I would rather see MM and all the Evil he stands for rather see my Club slowly decay and dissapear into obscurity with the Port Vales of this World.I don't think he's the messiah but at the moment he sure as hell of a better alternative that what we have now.Just because you want to see MM here doesn't mean you have your head in the Clouds

Even without knowing what his actual offer is, HF? You're a very trusting soul, if that is the case.;)

I don't quite understand, YV. Taylor was bought in to atempt to get further finance in, and to an extent that has worked due to MM coming to the party. If MM walks away, then it's back to what they were doing, trying to drum up further finance. I understand that during the bid process the club were bound by certain committments precluding them from following other possible funding sources. Plan B therefore would be going back to trying to get another person/consortium interested. I really don't think they have not done anything they should have done at this stage.

id want whoever was running our club to have thought of all possible outcomes and drawn up some kind of plan(s) in case it goes wrong...it just seems stupid that they appear to have put all their eggs in one basket and banking on mm taking over without seemingly thinking of the worse case scenario :102:

id want whoever was running our club to have thought of all possible outcomes and drawn up some kind of plan(s) in case it goes wrong...it just seems stupid that they appear to have put all their eggs in one basket and banking on mm taking over without seemingly thinking of the worse case scenario :102:

dont be silly its LCFC we are talking about YV :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Last edited:
How can the deal be finalised next week if the FT claim they haven't received the final offer and no one has or will until w/c 15th January.

I can confirm that I have had no part in any of the precedings

It seems to me they did what was the best course by engaging with MM, it doesn't mean that they were therefore consigning all other options to the rubbish bin, one presumes they will be revisited if MM walks away. I don't see what more the club could have done in the circumstances TBH.

Who said it would be finalised next week, SF?

It seems to me they did what was the best course by engaging with MM, it doesn't mean that they were therefore consigning all other options to the rubbish bin, one presumes they will be revisited if MM walks away. I don't see what more the club could have done in the circumstances TBH.

i just think it seems a bit naive of the club to assume it would go through (which it might of course) without thinking outside of the box/circle/whatever it is...:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669