Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of libel laws, this is obviously complete tosh

Yes yes yes! we have heard of libel laws. do you intend to use them in the context of the original post? I look forward to your response - a yes or a no will suffice. But please do respond - I note that many FT questions here go unanswered

PS - how many members do you have?

So, in summary, 2 questions seeking 2 answers.

Over to you :tumbleweed:

The Trust board would not use money to bet on anything.

As a further principal we have never accepted offers from organisations that wanted us to add links (for a referral click fee) to betting sites on the Trust website

principle?

Is that the royal 'we'? Or are you representing somebody else?

I speak on behalf of my constituency of 939,900 leicestershire folk.
my shire, my voice

Do try to keep up, that's already been answered

No it hasn't. Its been quoted from another source. There has been no answer to either question so far.

I may have to write a letter of complaint ... if only someone would donate me a typewriter...

Yes yes yes! we have heard of libel laws. do you intend to use them in the context of the original post? I look forward to your response - a yes or a no will suffice. But please do respond - I note that many FT questions here go unanswered

PS - how many members do you have?

So, in summary, 2 questions seeking 2 answers.

Over to you :tumbleweed:

Answer to question one is No

We will not answer question 2. This only ever gets asked of us but no other supporters organisations or indeed the club itself. Members of the Trust have the information annually at the AGM

We will not answer question 2. This only ever gets asked of us but no other supporters organisations or indeed the club itself. Members of the Trust have the information annually at the AGM

Why is it such a big deal? Presumably you've got nothing to hide?

I think you'll find that when you bleat about the club not disclosing all the details of the owners and then flat out refuse to simply disclose how many members you have you end up coming across as hypocrites.

Why is it such a big deal? Presumably you've got nothing to hide?

I think you'll find that when you bleat about the club not disclosing all the details of the owners and then flat out refuse to simply disclose how many members you have you end up coming across as hypocrites.

There really is no point in asking the Trust about the number of members the organisation has, it has been shown on numerous occasions that they are not prepared to divulge the information and it really makes no difference to the debate. The Trusts role with the club is peripheral at the best as they never reached membership levels that force the owners to take any notice of them.

The Trust is significantly smaller than the supporters club and has less respect from the management at City.

There really is no point in asking the Trust about the number of members the organisation has, it has been shown on numerous occasions that they are not prepared to divulge the information and it really makes no difference to the debate. The Trusts role with the club is peripheral at the best as they never reached membership levels that force the owners to take any notice of them.

The Trust is significantly smaller than the supporters club and has less respect from the management at City.

Not sure how you can state this as neither organisation circulates its membership numbers, nor indeed do the ISA or DISA

and has less respect from the management at City.

Depends how you define respect, does this relate to asking awkward questions?

It has been agreed for years between the supporters organisations which areas we focus on.

The ownership & LCFC board issues will always be an area for the Trust to monitor & question (which is obviously going to be less popular with those running the club, especially if personnel involved are "sensitive" to any criticism)

The supporters club has organised away travel very well for years (and is obviously well received by the club), the Foxes Trust will not get involved in this, even though many other Trusts around the country do & gain membership because of it

Last edited:
Not sure how you can state this as neither organisation circulates its membership numbers, nor indeed do the ISA or DISA

I can state this because it is a fact, the trust may not circulate membership numbers but they have been disclosed to certain parties when the trust has been pushed, I must admit I was surprised how poorly they stacked up.

I can state this because it is a fact, the trust may not circulate membership numbers but they have been disclosed to certain parties when the trust has been pushed, I must admit I was surprised how poorly they stacked up.
So you're saying it's an incredibly small minority that nobody, least of all the club, should actually pay the slightest bit of attention to? I'll carry on ignoring them then :038:

The ISA, let's think:
1. Lance Tomlyn.
2. Err, that's it.

I was a member of the ifa at one point in the late 90's, it was.a nice idea but there was no way I was going to travel from Leicester to northants for meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669