Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bunch of self centered wankers.

What the **** does it matter. I couldn't care less where the money comes from or who it is, so why should you lot. Bunch of pricks!

Its about time your accounts were made public too.

Last edited:
Dont listen to the abuse. I'm glad you've taken it upon yourself to act for myself, and other Leicester City fans, as we clearly can't make decisions or forge opinions for ourselves.

Whilst you're at it, maybe you'd also like to pay my Council Tax, and wipe my arse?

Well done!:icon_roll

People will know that I am no great fan of the Foxes Trust but I do think they are doing exactly the right thing in this instance. I can see no reason at all why the identity of new owners should be kept secret.

You bunch of self centered wankers.

I'm not sure I would have put it exactly like that...

What the **** does it matter. I couldn't care less where the money comes from or who it is, so why should you lot. Bunch of pricks!

I think it does matter and I do care where the money is coming from. And I want to make my own judgement about the people who own the club. Even more importantly, I want to know where my money is going to.

Its about time your accounts were made public too.

I agree.

I think it does matter and I do care where the money is coming from. And I want to make my own judgement about the people who own the club. Even more importantly, I want to know where my money is going to.

Will you stop paying that money if it's going to someone you don't agree with?

It does not matter one bit, people will still go even if it turns out to be funded by the Taliban. As long as we get results the fans stay. More people walked away from the club when we were relegated from the premiership so thats the level of loyalty, it all depends on results, not who own us.

Will you stop paying that money if it's going to someone you don't agree with?

There are circumstances in which I would certainly stop paying "that money".

It does not matter one bit, people will still go even if it turns out to be funded by the Taliban. As long as we get results the fans stay. More people walked away from the club when we were relegated from the premiership so thats the level of loyalty, it all depends on results, not who own us.

You will know that I was not one who walked away when the club were relegated from the Premiership, nor indeed when it spent that single season in League One. There are certainly circumstances though that would stop me spending one more penny at the club and circumstances that fall far short of your extreme example.

There are circumstances in which I would certainly stop paying "that money".

I can't (at this time) imagine anything stopping me spending money on our club. Although until the "extreme" happens I'm sure no one knows how they will react.

Last edited:
I apologise if I'm being stupid but if the club were doing anything wrong wouldn't the football league know that already and do something about it??

I apologise if I'm being stupid but if the club were doing anything wrong wouldn't the football league know that already and do something about it??

They club are doing something wrong in failing to declare ownership in accordance with Football League regulations. The Football League will not necessarily be aware of the fact, unless somebody reports it to them.

I see no problem with the FT doing this. I am interested to know who owns our football club. It does matter to me.

On one level, I appreciate the view that there is little we can do about it if we don't like what we discover, but I'd much rather know.

Knowing Mad Mandy's background meant that we could know what would happen with him in charge. A string or managers, piling debt onto the club and then make his money selling onto apparently rich foreign investors and moving on. He has done exactly what his form suggested. This enabled people like me to abuse and ridicule his every move in the knowledge that he was a self-serving liar.

If our new owners have sports form or business history that gives us an indication of what they will do, many of us will support or deride them at every turn for this. We will either feel confident in their decision making and leave them to it or question and challenge them as happens at many other football clubs.

So far we know the Raksriaksorns are wealthy. We know that they have powerful political connections in Thailand. We know that their published wealth is at odds with their lifestyle. We know that they like the British way of life. We know that one way or another they make money. We know that they want to use the club to enhance their popularity in Thailand.

Discovering who they are in partnership with here would add to this picture and that is no bad thing.

So the Trust want LCFC to be open about "membership" of its owners, but the Trust won't be open to divulge details about its own membership. More specifically, how many members of the Trust are there these days.

So the Trust want LCFC to be open about "membership" of its owners, but the Trust won't be open to divulge details about its own membership. More specifically, how many members of the Trust are there these days.

I'm sick of this same argument over and over. What does it matter if there are one or a thousand members? They represent the views of the FT, not all supporters. Sometimes these views will be popular with most fans, sometimes they won't.

FT have more credibility than the likes of Cliff Ginetta or Lance Tomlyn or Birchenall or Glen Stewart or 'fans committees' or anyone else that has been referred to as the voice of the fans over recent years.

The club has many thousands of supporters who will hold different views on all sorts of things. It is likely that no two of us will agree on everything. Why berate each other when ultimately they are only doing something that 'some' supporters agree with? Leave them alone.

I would like to know who it is but its not going to make difference to how we support out club once we do.
If it someone who has a dodgy background what can we do about it?
I know I wouldnt stop going! Look at Man U, their fans hate the owners and many wear the green and yellow scarfs yet they still continue to go to the games paying money to the Glaziers. There is very little we as supporters can do. The Foxes Trust will alienate the club with actions like this and will get no support from any future owners should they wish to collect our money to buy a place on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669