Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Fan said:
Scowy I know you have a season ticket and therefore will have less cause to phone the ticket hotline. There is absolutly no need to start contradicting someting simply because it has been posted by me!!!

You continue to call me childish yet have no real evidence to back it up.

All I am saying is that inless you have something constrictive to say it would be appreicated if you said nothing at all!

No you're talking complete and utter bollocks.

I use the ticket office quite reguarly. For example, buying tickets for other's to come to games, or purchasing match tickets for cup games etc, so don't make assumptions.

You are childish: One example - ''I don't suppose you would know thoth you don't go to away matches!''

And why wasn't my original post not constructive? I found it constructive, and perhaps a few other people did as it raised awareness of not being able to leave a message when calling up. I assumed you could, but EMC fox stated the reason why this option was disabled.

Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Congratulations there Craig, you have truly showen up my spelling, but how does that make me childish?

Showen :? :roll:

GCSE?? You're avin a laff!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

God sake its 00.32 am and you expect me to have impecable spelling! You guys just love jumping on the Scowy bandwagon! - despite me defending you in other posts CRAIG!

Fox Fan said:
Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Congratulations there Craig, you have truly showen up my spelling, but how does that make me childish?

God sake its 00.32 am and you expect me to have impecable spelling! You guys just love jumping on the Scowy bandwagon! - despite me defending you in other posts CRAIG!
Sorry fox FAN

Fox Fan said:
Craig said:
Fox Fan said:

P.S. you posted this at 00.30am :roll:

Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Scowy I know you have a season ticket and therefore will have less cause to phone the ticket hotline. There is absolutly no need to start contradicting someting simply because it has been posted by me!!!

All I am saying is that inless you have something constrictive to say it would be appreicated if you said nothing at all!

I use the ticket office quite reguarly. For example, buying tickets for other's to come to games, or purchasing match tickets for cup games etc, so don't make assumptions.

You are childish: One example - ''I don't suppose you would know thoth you don't go to away matches!''

And why wasn't my original post not constructive? I found it constructive, and perhaps a few other people did as it raised awareness of not being able to leave a message when calling up. I assumed you could, but EMC fox stated the reason why this option was disabled.

Twas no assumtion Scowy you have told me you don't go to away matches very often, and knowing you have a seasont ticket would no doubt mean you phone the ticket line less?

Why is it you want to have an argument about who phones the ticket office more? Sad...

Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:

Twas no assumtion Scowy you have told me you don't go to away matches very often, and knowing you have a seasont ticket would no doubt mean you phone the ticket line less?

Why is it you want to have an argument about who phones the ticket office more? Sad...
It takes two to tango...

Craig said:
Fox Fan said:
Craig said:
Fox Fan said:

P.S. you posted this at 00.30am :roll:

My appoligies! :D

Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:

The assumption was that I rarely used the Ticket Office. Yes, I don't go to away games very often due to work committments, but why does that mean I wouldn't use it less? Did you not take in to account the reasons why I use the ticket office, or did you decide to ignore that fact?

You're the one who has degenerated this thread in to a farce by talking out your arse.

Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:

The assumption was that I rarely used the Ticket Office. Yes, I don't go to away games very often due to work committments, but why does that mean I wouldn't use it less? Did you not take in to account the reasons why I use the ticket office, or did you decide to ignore that fact?

You're the one who has degenerated this thread in to a farce by talking out your arse.

Feel this could go on longer than the lord of the rings trilogy...can't we all just get along :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263