Foxes Trust

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Think you can get the club to install a hold feature on the ticket line? Prehaps with a press 1 to leave a message feature?

Theres nothing more annoying than having to phone 10 or 11 times to get through to an operator. Also it might be nice if they told us when they were closed rather than saying all the operators are busy.
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
You can leave a message if you wait long enough.

Some people might be off to meeting where they acnnot take calls from the club however could weait on hold at luch time? Can you see ither popeles point of views?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
You can leave a message if you wait long enough.

Some people might be off to meeting where they acnnot take calls from the club however could weait on hold at luch time? Can you see ither popeles point of views?

If it is busy, it allows you an option to leave a message. If it is not, it will put you on hold as they will respond to it shortly.

I can't understand your point of view if your posts are so poorly constructed.
 

EMC Fox

Active Member
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
You can leave a message if you wait long enough.

Some people might be off to meeting where they acnnot take calls from the club however could weait on hold at luch time? Can you see ither popeles point of views?

If it is busy, it allows you an option to leave a message. If it is not, it will put you on hold as they will respond to it shortly.

I can't understand your point of view if your posts are so poorly constructed.

To be fair they got rid of the leave a message option during the recent "rush" for Season Tickets... Don't know if they've put it back yet and I'm not sad enough to call in to check :lol: :roll:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
EMC Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
You can leave a message if you wait long enough.

Some people might be off to meeting where they acnnot take calls from the club however could weait on hold at luch time? Can you see ither popeles point of views?

If it is busy, it allows you an option to leave a message. If it is not, it will put you on hold as they will respond to it shortly.

I can't understand your point of view if your posts are so poorly constructed.

To be fair they got rid of the leave a message option during the recent "rush" for Season Tickets... Don't know if they've put it back yet and I'm not sad enough to call in to check :lol: :roll:

Well I'm sure they will reinstate that system. I'm not surprised they disabled that option as they wouldn't have been able to cope with the level of messages being left.
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Point proved - thank you Scowcroft for pointless posts on this topic!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Point proved - thank you Scowcroft for pointless posts on this topic!

It wasn't pointless - It's merely proved that not being able to leave a message will be a temporary thing probably. But then again, your brain wouldn't be able to absorb that, so I don't expect you to grasp that.
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Point proved - thank you Scowcroft for pointless posts on this topic!

It wasn't pointless - It's merely proved that not being able to leave a message will be a temporary thing probably. But then again, your brain wouldn't be able to absorb that, so I don't expect you to grasp that.

Hey if I have a problem and I think it can be inproved upon for the benfit of possiably 1000's should I recive abuse for it? I think not!

I don't suppose you would know thoth you don't go to away matches!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Point proved - thank you Scowcroft for pointless posts on this topic!

It wasn't pointless - It's merely proved that not being able to leave a message will be a temporary thing probably. But then again, your brain wouldn't be able to absorb that, so I don't expect you to grasp that.

Hey if I have a problem and I think it can be inproved upon for the benfit of possiably 1000's should I recive abuse for it? I think not!

I don't suppose you would know thoth you don't go to away matches!

1) Where have I given you abuse? I stated that you could leave a message on the phone, EMC Fox corrected me, but then you decide to call my posts pointless without justifying the reasons for that.

2) I don't go to away games often, but that doesn't mean I don't know how the ticket office works - They do actually operate for both home and away games. And if you're implying that you're a better supporter than me just because you attend away games, then that just shows how pathetic and immature you are. But that really isn't surprising.
 

Craig

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Fox Fan said:
Point proved - thank you Scowcroft for pointless posts on this topic!

It wasn't pointless - It's merely proved that not being able to leave a message will be a temporary thing probably. But then again, your brain wouldn't be able to absorb that, so I don't expect you to grasp that.

Hey if I have a problem and I think it can be inproved upon for the benfit of possiably 1000's should I recive abuse for it? I think not!

I don't suppose you would know thoth you don't go to away matches!
My Dad's bigger than yours. Sleep Well.
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowy I know you have a season ticket and therefore will have less cause to phone the ticket hotline. There is absolutly no need to start contradicting someting simply because it has been posted by me!!!

You continue to call me childish yet have no real evidence to back it up.

All I am saying is that inless you have something constrictive to say it would be appreicated if you said nothing at all!
 

Craig

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Scowy I know you have a season ticket and therefore will have less cause to phone the ticket hotline. There is absolutly no need to start contradicting someting simply because it has been posted by me!!!

You continue to call me childish yet have no real evidence to back it up.

All I am saying is that inless you have something constrictive to say it would be appreicated if you said nothing at all!



Some people might be off to meeting where they acnnot take calls from the club however could weait on hold at luch time? Can you see ither popeles point of views?
 

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
Congratulations there Craig, you have truly showen up my spelling, but how does that make me childish?
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Chill out folks, we are ALL Leicester fans here...thats why we post because we are interested in our club...no one is better or worse than anyone else so lets just all chill! Have a coke and a smile :D
 

Craig

New Member
Fox Fan said:
Congratulations there Craig, you have truly showen up my spelling, but how does that make me childish?

Showen :? :roll:

GCSE?? You're avin a laff!! :roll: :lol: :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1837
2Manchester City1735
3Leicester1835
4Liverpool1834
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7Chelsea1829
8Southampton1829
9West Ham Utd1829
10Aston Villa1526
11Arsenal1824
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1923
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1719
16Brighton1917
17Burnley1716
18Fulham1712
19West Brom1811
20Sheffield Utd195

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top