Foxes v Imps........JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am supraised that Porter hasn't played much this season, although Dyer is doing a great job which is understandable, Porter did have a good pre-season tho,

Does anyone know if there is Radio Leicester commentary on tonights game? I looked on their schedule and couldn't see anything.

Does anyone know if there is Radio Leicester commentary on tonights game? I looked on their schedule and couldn't see anything.

The Hartlepool match was, so i'd be surprised if this one isn't :)

I'm going to be a sad twat tonight and take along a pen and pad and write about the game. I'm doing some coursework for English Language about modes of writing and i decided that sports journalism in a broadsheet stylie would be an interesting one to do, so i'll be the sadact making notes throughout the game if anybody notices. :icon_bigg

I'm going to be a sad twat tonight and take along a pen and pad and write about the game. I'm doing some coursework for English Language about modes of writing and i decided that sports journalism in a broadsheet stylie would be an interesting one to do, so i'll be the sadact making notes throughout the game if anybody notices. :icon_bigg

The fact that you're going to the game is enough for me........

The fact that you're going to the game is enough for me........

Well if you can't come tonight i can send you a copy of my match report:icon_lol:

Last edited:

You could be a stupidly-highly paid Premier League scout taking notes on..... Lincoln's players?

west stand premium for me tonight:icon_cool

You could be a stupidly-highly paid Premier League scout taking notes on..... Lincoln's players?

If i am going to take notes for a report, the only Lincoln players i'll be able to recognise and write about will be Oakes and Sinclair :icon_lol:

you just never know who you might bump into

Do you fancy playing 3 word story with me and Spion at half time?:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673