Foxes v Imps........JPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
We should have Premiership standard players, end of. Then we'd be bound to run away with this league.

I can't understand why we're pissing about employing League one players

Lako42

I have no confidence in either of them to be honest. Leicester should have a lot better quality up front, than what weve got. We would piss this league if we had forwards that can convert chances to goals.

Ay, 6 in 6 is bloody disgusting, It's as if they don't realise who they're playing for.

fitz

ah, the crap sponsor trophy. Put the reserves in and let them fight for the right to play in the first team (this tactic would probably get us more of a result than if we played the first team). They'll all want to get on the score sheet and we'll rattle up a cricket score. Is anyone actually going?

someone will be I assume, though not me

tedfoxxx

I'm going, mainly because i'd like to go and watch a city match without getting worked up into a nervous reck before and during the game.

tedfoxxx

Right then ted, if it's hard going and dull I'll meet up with you and we can carry on with the three word story thread :icon_bigg

Jubbly. Although I can't see that being a popular idea, but you're all welcome to join. We'll be the two sad ***** stood in the concourse having a conversation 3 words at a time.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
We'll be the two sad ***** stood in the concourse having a conversation 3 words at a time.
In my experience down there, people wonder what on Earth you have to talk about with all those words.

tedfoxxx

In my experience down there, people wonder what on Earth you have to talk about with all those words.

Well i was thinking of saying hi to Newts before the Hartlepool game so i'd better keep tyhe words down to a minimum

Graz

I didn't realise that this was even coming up... when's the game? Can't be tonight, tomorrow?

fox58

I didn't realise that this was even coming up... when's the game? Can't be tonight, tomorrow?

tomorrow home 7.45pm

Last edited:

spionfox

Tis indeed tomorrow night. KO 19:45 or as soon as you can get there!

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
A comfortable win for our reserves.

Put the reserves in

Why do people keep on saying this when not only do the regulations outlaw it, but also Nigel Pearson has made it clear that he wants to give this competition his best shot?

We've got to start with a majority of the 11 players who have made the most appearances thus far this season. That means at least six of the following must start:

Martin
Gilbert
Tunchev
Morrison
Hobbs
King
Oakley
Gradel
Dyer
Dickov
Howard
Campbell
Fryatt

Darth Vodka

Why do people keep on saying this when not only do the regulations outlaw it, but also Nigel Pearson has made it clear that he wants to give this competition his best shot?

and the stiffs aren't in a league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670