Foxestalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once tri-weekly? Not much of a story.
They tend to be in batches of five or six, then I don't even log in for months. I sometimes forget it exists. On the other hand, I never actually log out of TB. Sometimes I close the browser tab, but that's rare.

Hmm.

I remember back in the golden years (03,04,05) I was posting something like 80 per day. That's borderline obsessive.

big up the Syston massive

Foxestalk seems to have got rid of the massive signature pictures, which was one of my major dislikes
Now they just need to get rid of the steady stream of utter bollocks that appears to get posted every single day. For example, reading that thread I've decided that Moosebreath is probably a **** and he appears to post quite a bit. I'd take the smaller group on TB for intelligent discussion over the gigantic group of witless ****wads that appears to dominate FT.

Now they just need to get rid of the steady stream of utter bollocks that appears to get posted every single day. For example, reading that thread I've decided that Moosebreath is probably a **** and he appears to post quite a bit. I'd take the smaller group on TB for intelligent discussion over the gigantic group of witless ****wads that appears to dominate FT.

didn't get past the annoying pictures and actually read anything :)

didn't get past the annoying pictures and actually read anything :)
I am not sure I got that far. If "active posts" on the profile means total posts it seems I have never posted in my 6 years of membership.

They tend to be in batches of five or six, then I don't even log in for months. I sometimes forget it exists. On the other hand, I never actually log out of TB. Sometimes I close the browser tab, but that's rare.

Hmm.
Like the time when you had an issue with our friend SuperScout:icon_bigg
I wonder what happened to him or what guise he now comes in.

Last edited:
Right I've taken your name and you're first on moosebreath's list of TBs to deal with !!!

you do realise i'm joking right?

Right I've taken your name and you're first on moosebreath's list of TBs to deal with !!!

you do realise i'm joking right?
Oi! I want to be first! Or at least top five. I'll settle for tenth or eleventh.

Actually, **** it. Can't be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670