Foxestalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
webbo.jpg

I'm sure that their 'Webbo' and our 'Major' are the same person. Both out of Syston!

Last edited:
Some on FT not very complimentary about TB

I woke up one morning on a day off from work and decided I was going to find a Leicester city forum. The ten year old boy came out of me when I saw the name talking balls and within 15 minutes it lived up to its name and I realized it was just one big bowl of cum.

so hear I am. Still. Think it was '07 I joined...

some right big tits in here, but they are OUR tits and I love them all the same. in a totally manly way.

I see Mawsley's getting quite a mention in his guise as Daggers on FT

Daggers was a good FTer who went a bit off the rails. Once you are controversial for the sake if it you have lost your edge.

..........................He wasn't controversial for the sake of it; his level of intelligence was/is too advanced for this forum.

..................Daggers is missed on this forum, the bloke's hilarious and actually a smashing chap in person.

He doesn't suffer fools gladly, which can be problematic on this forum unfortunately. As much fun as I have here and as many interesting debates as there are, it has become a bit muppet heavy on certain threads which is a shame.

That being said, I haven't been on a football forum that matches up to it yet.
I never realised that many from TB were on FT and still post there eh BM.

Last edited:
FoxesTalk started as a low-class splinter group of TB, and has been going downhill ever since. Posting on there tends to end up in an argument with a twelve-year-old with the IQ of a UKIP voter. It's just not worth the effort.

Wow, surprised I got a mention.....

Me too. I obviously made more of an impression on him than he made on me though. I guess being one of the select band of females helps.

Once tri-weekly? Not much of a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670