Code:
Date of Birth:
November 12
Interests:
drinking, going out
looking for work
Where do you sit?:
in the kop, white seat on the W 163

How nice of him.....so the people who've been two away games all season get freebies whilst those who've been every one get feck all..........:icon_roll

Still........can't fault the guys generosity if this is correct...........:038:

its a "joke" Bf

Don't care.....I'm still narked that i'm not entitled to free travel despite going every game this season on an official coach.....

But it still wouldn't surprise me if some silly idiot at the club told MM that would be a good idea!

Half the numpties are still there from the old board days..........wouldn't put anything past them.......

come on BF...... you pay because you are used to it

Of course I pay. I don't have a problem paying to follow my team, it's part of it.
I just feel insulted that my support(and others of course) isn't deemed good enough to be 'rewarded' despite going to Burnley on a tuesday night and down to the hellhole that is Selhurst Park AND going to Plymouth(an all the other away games)........yet cos some noise was made at Brum it's suddenly 'let's show how great we think our 'loyal' supporters are.........and give free trips to people who ain't travelled away all season!

GRRRRRRRRRR.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's just say it's not something I'm happy about!:081:

Of course I pay. I don't have a problem paying to follow my team, it's part of it.
I just feel insulted that my support(and others of course) isn't deemed good enough to be 'rewarded' despite going to Burnley on a tuesday night and down to the hellhole that is Selhurst Park AND going to Plymouth(an all the other away games)........yet cos some noise was made at Brum it's suddenly 'let's show how great we think our 'loyal' supporters are.........and give free trips to people who ain't travelled away all season!

GRRRRRRRRRR.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's just say it's not something I'm happy about!:081:

Can somebody just give her one so she can cheer up ;)

deacon1.jpg

Ringer for Norman Wisdom.....:icon_lol:

if ive got any time spare ill have a crack but it's not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00