free pints and burgers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had my shirt off in the final 10 mins because it was boiling where i was sitting. dont throw me in with your shitty generalisations.
**** off, I can't be bothered with you tonight.

Is that something to be pleased about?:icon_eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So.........who's shirt are you aiming to get next week then? lol

I wonder if I get to the ground early and ask Joe Mattock he'll remember to wait til they walk around to L1 to give me his..........

Beaumont, were you the attractive lady in the Leisure Centre bar before the game with a "Milan is a leicester fan" blue T-shirt, or does anyone know who she is :)

Last edited:
Beaumont, were you the attractive lady in the Leisure Centre bar before the game with a "Milan is a leicester fan" blue T-shirt, or does anyone know who she is :)
That was me Matt, I thought you might recognise me :102:

I'm glad I have that effect on you :icon_wink

IN the leisure centre? too feckin warm to stay in there matey!!

We got our drinks and moved outside!

But no, it wasn't me wearing a Milan tshirt-was wearing a City shirt......though I am drop dead gorgeous:icon_roll :icon_roll

Is that something to be pleased about?:icon_eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

So.........who's shirt are you aiming to get next week then? lol

I wonder if I get to the ground early and ask Joe Mattock he'll remember to wait til they walk around to L1 to give me his..........

charlotte wants nissa's jordan want's PK's and i want milan's money :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joking i would like to get weso's shirt for me ill see you there im poaching too :icon_wink :biggrin: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Well you know who I am so if you see me say hello!

I might say I'm asking for my friends little boy.......:icon_roll

i will say hi :icon_wink

ive not got one for me and we want a wall full of shirts if we can ive got a few :biggrin:

hume home/ yellow away shirt
hughes home
dublin home
owen england shirt home
rotterdam home shirt feyenoord
joey's home and birch's run one
fryatt off the net city comp
MDV home
derby home
:icon_wink

and no homer they are not going on e-bay :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Last edited:
OK, I didn't realise they were tan topping. Personally I wait until the summer so maybe that's why I didn't understand

yea obviously everyone has to do it the way you do. If you have to come back from such a great day and start calling people twats who you dont even know for a something that doesnt even effect you then your sadder than i thought.

and you always say you cant be bothered to argue with people when they show an opposite view to yourself.

i will say hi :icon_wink

ive not got one for me and we want a wall full of shirts if we can ive got a few :biggrin:

hume home/ yellow away shirt
hughes home
dublin home
owen england shirt home
rotterdam home shirt feyenoord
joey's home and birch's run one
fryatt off the net city comp
MDV home
derby home
:icon_wink

and no homer they are not going on e-bay :icon_bigg :icon_wink
why not newts im sure you'd make loads for those ones.......;)

yea obviously everyone has to do it the way you do. If you have to come back from such a great day and start calling people twats who you dont even know for a something that doesnt even effect you then your sadder than i thought.

and you always say you cant be bothered to argue with people when they show an opposite view to yourself.
Like I said last night, I still can't be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669