free pints and burgers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care.....I've got Kisnorbo's shirt.......:biggrin:

And something happened about the travel yesterday!!

Still trying to 'negotiate' about getting re-imbursed for Preston but someone actually saw sense and decided we could get our money back today!

I love Milan........

i got wesolowski shirt

Some bird wanted my shirt, but I was having none of it

Made me laugh the numpties with shirts off, for every one which could pull it off, you had five fat bastards showing skin.
I've just typed that somewhere else. The skinny and fat twats with their shirts off are a disgrace to the human race. Stupid ****ers!!!

This gets better and better....:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I almost had to fight for it!!:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

I decided last week I wanted his shirt today so when the added time was shown, I said to Ben, I'm gonna go and get the flag and wait down the front.
Got the flag, managed to get to the front next to this woman who was three times the size of me, and I'm not a skinny lass!

Anyhoo, she was squealing at all the players who came over for the shirts, whilst I bided my time.

When Kisnorbo came over she started screaming at him 'Patrick..Patrick.......' in a high pitched voice.
I just shouted 'KISNORBO!! SHIRT??' and tugged at my shirt to show what I meant.

He came over took it off, and I almost forgot to make a catch for it as I was admiring his muscle definition(ahem).
Caught it:038: But the woman next to me grabbed hold of the sleeve and tried to take if off me!:mad:

I looked at her, said 'I don't fecking think so matey' and yanked the shirt back really hard, having enough time to grin smugly at her before disappearing into the crowd behind us.

I think she was a tad pissed off!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
has kisnorbo got an lcfc tattoo on his arm?

I almost had to fight for it!!:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

I decided last week I wanted his shirt today so when the added time was shown, I said to Ben, I'm gonna go and get the flag and wait down the front.
Got the flag, managed to get to the front next to this woman who was three times the size of me, and I'm not a skinny lass!

Anyhoo, she was squealing at all the players who came over for the shirts, whilst I bided my time.

When Kisnorbo came over she started screaming at him 'Patrick..Patrick.......' in a high pitched voice.
I just shouted 'KISNORBO!! SHIRT??' and tugged at my shirt to show what I meant.

He came over took it off, and I almost forgot to make a catch for it as I was admiring his muscle definition(ahem).
Caught it:038: But the woman next to me grabbed hold of the sleeve and tried to take if off me!:mad:

I looked at her, said 'I don't fecking think so matey' and yanked the shirt back really hard, having enough time to grin smugly at her before disappearing into the crowd behind us.

I think she was a tad pissed off!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:038: :038: Excellent, well done BF.

Well I did notice he had a lot of tattoos..but I wasn't really looknig at him.......more the whole torso package!:biggrin:

on the top of his left arm, I was quite far back but it looked like some kind of round logo.

I just realised BF. Is the shirt Kisnorbo with no number (which he put on after blood) or one with his name and number?

he had his name and number on second half didnt he?:102:

I've just typed that somewhere else. The skinny and fat twats with their shirts off are a disgrace to the human race. Stupid ****ers!!!

i had my shirt off in the final 10 mins because it was boiling where i was sitting. dont throw me in with your shitty generalisations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00