Fryatt v Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

W88DY

Someone told me tonight that D J and Fryatt had a punch up in the tunnel, i don`t know what game it was, more like i couldn`t be bother to ask cus i thought he was bulling me.

He then turned round and said that Sousa tryed to break it up and got a black eye and knocked out by Campbell in the process which is the reason he was sold.

I`m not sure about this but the guy who told me works behind the bar in my local and claims the guy that told him works down the Walkers but i don`t know him as he only comes in when i ain`t there.

There's a guy that works down the chip shop who swears he's Elvis

I`m just repeating what i was told, i`m going to ring Stringer!

I think the Timex Social Club had something to say about this.

Talking bollocks and making up stuff is great innit?

Who is that directed at?

they appear to be made up stories that people want to run with

they appear to be made up stories that people want to run with

I'm still a bit confused as to who you were directing that horrible smiley at.

Is it the people that make up this bullshit or the people that repeat it and give it life?

I'm still a bit confused as to who you were directing that horrible smiley at.

Is it the people that make up this bullshit or the people that repeat it and give it life?

sorry for the confusion, the people who make it up.

There's this bloke who goes in the pub when I'm not there and I've never met him. But apparently he has a sister whose boyfriend's mum goes to the same supermarket as someone who's on the same anger management course as a bloke who empties the dustbins at the Walkers Stadium. Anyway, this dustman likes to make up bullshit rumours about what's going on at the club because he thinks it makes him look important. Just ignore him.

sorry for the confusion, the people who make it up.

It's not your fault fox58, but I do hold you personally responsible for the confusion caused and will disregard anything you ever say in future and will aggressively contradict anything you ever say. Even if I agree with you.

My two most hated smileys:
:bang: :098:

My main objection to them is that they can be used by anybody, even people with overtly recessive genes on display and that they don't have any clear meaning, other than to offend somebody. I'm all for offending people, but I like to be clear who my target is.

There's this bloke who goes in the pub when I'm not there and I've never met him. But apparently he has a sister whose boyfriend's mum goes to the same supermarket as someone who's on the same anger management course as a bloke who empties the dustbins at the Walkers Stadium. Anyway, this dustman likes to make up bullshit rumours about what's going on at the club because he thinks it makes him look important. Just ignore him.

This is complete nonsense. You have clearly only posted this to bring attention to the fact that you have an autolink to mysupermarket.co.uk.

Some of us are wise to your devious ways of saving us money

Read what i said and come back again, but being youself Jeff and not some kind of sarcastic arse.

I told it how it was, me name ain`t Jas123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570