Fryatt v Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it wasn't made up by jas123 and he's the one in the pub?

Just because you didn't make it up doesn't mean it's not bullshit.

Uumm? Thats a very interesting point.

I do trust the guy that told me (behind the bar) but he does fantasize alot,

He has told me in the past that the guy who works at the walkers goes in this/my pub at least twice a week,

Ive never seen him though.

It's not your fault fox58, but I do hold you personally responsible for the confusion caused and will disregard anything you ever say in future and will aggressively contradict anything you ever say. Even if I agree with you.

:bang:

I fid it amazing that some of our fans are so desperate to find something to attribute our bad form to that they make up ridiculous rumours like these. This isn't an attack on the original poster, more his idiotic barman friend who has clearly fabricated this story.

The facts are simple. DJ has wanted to go to Blackpool since the day his loan finished. Anyone kidding themselves otherw*s* is deluded. I can see why some people wanted to believe that he was a changed man - he's proved he can score goals at this level. But the fact is his feelings haven't changed since the day he told Blackpool's local paper that he would rather play anywhere other than Leicester. The only thing that has kept him at this club for so long is his greed; he wanted to cash in on the lucrative contract he was given. And who can blame him?

Because we haven't had a great start to the season - and it must be noted that we haven't played badly enough to warrant our position (I've seen us play far, far worse under Pearson and win - Reading away springs to mind) people want to find an excuse, there must be disharmony in the camp etc.

It couldn't just be because Sousa is trying to get the team playing a completely different style of football than the majority have played for the past few seasons? Or that the luck that went in our favour last season is starting to work in other teams favour?

No, apparently every one of our players hates the manager and Fryatt, Campbell and Sousa must have had a 3-way melee in the tunnel during some unknown game, either at home or away.

Last season was fantastic. We carried a lot of our good form into the season and we did extremely well. But as with so many teams, we are suffering from 'second season syndrome' and, coupled with a new manager trying to instill new ideas and a new hierarchy at the club, we've had a poor start to the season. This doesn't annoy me - I like to think I'm a rational man.

What annoys me is the supposed fans of this club that prefer to ignore the rational reasons as to why the club might be struggling in this transitional period and instead seem to revel in fraudulent, sensationalist stories that make the manager, the chairman, the new owners and the players look like a bunch of ***** based on the fact that one of Paulo Sousa's eyes was slightly darker than the other in a ****ing interview.

Plus I ****ing hate that they've made me waste 15 minutes of my ****ing life spewing this rant out as well.

Last edited:
I fid it amazing that some of our fans are so desperate to find something to attribute our bad form to that they make up ridiculous rumours like these. This isn't an attack on the original poster, more his idiotic barman friend who has clearly fabricated this story.

The facts are simple. DJ has wanted to go to Blackpool since the day his loan finished. Anyone kidding themselves otherw*s* is deluded. I can see why some people wanted to believe that he was a changed man - he's proved he can score goals at this level. But the fact is his feelings haven't changed since the day he told Blackpool's local paper that he would rather play anywhere other than Leicester. The only thing that has kept him at this club for so long is his greed; he wanted to cash in on the lucrative contract he was given. And who can blame him?

Because we haven't had a great start to the season - and it must be noted that we haven't played badly enough to warrant our position (I've seen us play far, far worse under Pearson and win - Reading away springs to mind) people want to find an excuse, there must be disharmony in the camp etc.

It couldn't just be because Sousa is trying to get the team playing a completely different style of football than the majority have played for the past few seasons? Or that the luck that went in our favour last season is starting to work in other teams favour?

No, apparently every one of our players hates the manager and Fryatt, Campbell and Sousa must have had a 3-way melee in the tunnel during some unknown game, either at home or away.

Last season was fantastic. We carried a lot of our good form into the season and we did extremely well. But as with so many teams, we are suffering from 'second season syndrome' and, coupled with a new manager trying to instill new ideas and a new hierarchy at the club, we've had a poor start to the season. This doesn't annoy me - I like to think I'm a rational man.

What annoys me is the supposed fans of this club that prefer to ignore the rational reasons as to why the club might be struggling in this transitional period and instead seem to revel in fraudulent, sensationalist stories that make the manager, the chairman, the new owners and the players look like a bunch of ***** based on the fact that one of Paulo Sousa's eyes was slightly darker than the other in a ****ing interview.

Plus I ****ing hate that they've made me waste 15 minutes of my ****ing life spewing this rant out as well.

:038:

Having read the thread title I assumed this would be about Sousa's relaxed training. Fryatt to challenge Sol Campbell to be the first 50stone footballer

Far too sensible. Ban him, Jeff.

I do remember someone on ere saying that whenever we get a new manager they never seem to play Fryatt & D J together, they go for Fryatt or D J but never both.

My idea back then was Fryatt & D J didnt get with each other and after last nights chat with the barman i still believe this to be the case.

Sense like this has no place on the internetz.

Morrison is being driven out of the club because he placed a bucket of donkey piss over the slightly-ajar door to Sousa's office.

Then, to compound his problems, after he was told off he whizzed an elastic band at Sousa's left ear. It was throbbing red and everything.

Morrison is being driven out of the club because he placed a bucket of donkey piss over the slightly-ajar door to Sousa's office.

Then, to compound his problems, after he was told off he whizzed an elastic band at Sousa's left ear. It was throbbing red and everything.

I find it incredible how these rumours get distorted! I have it on very good authority that it was not a donkey, it was in fact a mule. Get your facts right before you post!!

Last edited:
I find it incredible how these rumours get distorted! I have it on very good authority that it was not a donkey, it was in fact a mule. Get your facts right before you post!!

Either way, the intention was for Sousa to end up looking an Ass!

It seems DJ was really loved By Hollaway

Holloway told The Gazette: "I probably had more sleepless nights over the last week or so of the transfer window than I've ever had in football, and that was because I was thinking about the DJ situation constantly.

"I was thinking that my allegiance - however short and however wrong it was at Leicester - might have stood in the way of him coming here, and I don't think I would have been able to live with myself if that had been the case.

"I honestly thought it might have been an issue, maybe between Mr Mandaric and myself, but thankfully sense prevailed.

"The stress of it all actually made me ill. All the time I was in Latvia last week I had a lump on my lip like a golf ball.

"It was a cold sore and I get them when I am stressed and tired out.

"It was so big that when I got back to England people thought I'd dropped a cigar on it!

"But that's all down to DJ really. I've wanted him so badly and I'd been putting so much energy into trying to get him.

"He is absolutely vital for this football club and the energy of it. Never has there been someone so well suited to a club as DJ is to Blackpool.

"I've always said that this club fits me like a glove, but I think it fits DJ even better."

Where we really missing something with DJ....as if..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669