Fryatt wont score this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what do you think has changed he was scoring ok last season and now hes no good, you think he doesnt want to play for the club anymore?

so what do you think has changed he was scoring ok last season and now hes no good, you think he doesnt want to play for the club anymore?

Perhaps he is one of the players that 1966 eluded to, when he said that a number of players were expecting moves that did not materialise or perhaps he is one of the younger players who thinks he has already made it, I always thought Fryatt seemed fairly level headed, so IMO it is more likely that a move that had been mooted didnt materialise and the disappointment has affected his performances.

How many good chances did Fryatt, Hume or O'Grady miss last night? I remember 2 or 3 that produced good stops from the keeper. They are all getting no sercive whatsoever. Like Melts said in the Porter thread, as good as he was, all of his crosses went to the keeper. Our keeper skips out the field and hits it onto their penalty spot, Nissa passes back to our keeper from the halfway line and Johnson and Hughes couldn't pass water last night. If they were missing chance after chance like Connelly used to then I would be more inclined to blame the strikers. But the majority of the time when they got the ball it was on the halfway line or just in front, there was not one cutting throughball. I remember towards the end, O'Grady was in space in front of, I think, Kisnorbo, screaming for the ball. Instead he lumped it over the top to try and hit 5'nothing hume's head.

Fryatt missed 2 chances in the seecond half he would have buried easily last year. Let the team down IMO, he is paid to score those and he didnt. Looks like he is on medication that makes him drowsy or something, he has lost the sharpness of mind that made him so effective last year.

Fryatt missed 2 chances in the seecond half he would have buried easily last year. Let the team down IMO, he is paid to score those and he didnt. Looks like he is on medication that makes him drowsy or something, he has lost the sharpness of mind that made him so effective last year.

Perhaps its confidence which probably isn't helped by the crowd booing.

Hume was hardly a stiker last night he spent a lot of time trying to create someting from midfeild as Hughes and Johnson were utter cack. Agaisnt Sunderland Fryatt and O'gray upfront with Hume behind and Wesolowski in in central mid.

I didnt/dont boo at the footy, but the players need to be aware that some of them are not pulling thier weight. Fryatt looks barely fit, stearman doesnt look like a pro-footballer and hughes refuses to make a tackle. Someone needs to tell them that they wont get paid until they sort out fundamental flaws in thier game this season.

(I thought Levi was excellent though!!! :icon_wink )

i didn't make it last night but can't say i expected us to win.....even though hull havent won this season i don't have any confidence in our performances so far

I didnt/dont boo at the footy, but the players need to be aware that some of them are not pulling thier weight. Fryatt looks barely fit, stearman doesnt look like a pro-footballer and hughes refuses to make a tackle. Someone needs to tell them that they wont get paid until they sort out fundamental flaws in thier game this season.

(I thought Levi was excellent though!!! :icon_wink )

I'm not sure if Fryatt's unfit, or he's been doing too much weight-training. He was never quick but now he looks slower and less sharp.

Stearman was atrocious.

Hughes always takes 2 touches too many.

I'm not sure if Fryatt's unfit, or he's been doing too much weight-training. He was never quick but now he looks slower and less sharp.

Stearman was atrocious.

Hughes always takes 2 touches too many.

I thought Hughes played pretty well, linked up play well and got about the pitch.

Fryatt is just desperate for a goal, Once one flies into the net in some shape or form off him he'll find another yard of pace just as Hull did after they scored.

Im sorry but this is plainly bollox. The only way the fans can lett the players and Rk know that that type of performance is completely unacceptable from any team that wears the lcfc shirt is to show their frustrations on the terraces. FFS everyone but the manager could see last night that banging the balls out to the wing and then banging them into the centre wasnt working with their two towering centre halves. You could see this after 30 minutes but we still persisted with it for the entire match. Any true lcfc fan who thought that the performance last night was acceptable needs a good sorting out.

Fryatt failed to score again but the type of service we were playing upto him didnt help. We needed to bring weso on after 60 minutes and play the ball through the centre of the park. Instead we make a change which played to the tactics we were already playing which were clearly not working. If we had played some football last night through the centre we would have played them off the park, instead we play it out wide every time and then lump it into the box.

Are there any open evenings coming up with Rk so someone can tell him how it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669