FT five a side

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done dunc and ltid ;-)
don't ache as much as i though i would, well done to all our players. new goal for next year....

thought i'd report a couple of quotes from the day.

scenario 1: whilst watching 10 young men playing football. They are slighty sweaty and wearing shorts...
lazzer "hhhmmm....they're fit"

scenario 2: whilst watching 10 young men playing football. They are slighty sweaty and wearing shorts...
BraunyBlue "I'm beginning to get stiff"

i worry sometimes i really do...

how much cash was raised FT? what is happening to it?

The trophy is being ingraved with the Stripes name as we speak (apparently). We beat Fox & hounds 2-1 in the final and got a medal each (as did the runners up) and various offers of playing contracts from Craig Levein who was watching it from behind a 2 way mirror.

Gudjonnson is out v Forest so I expect to make my debut or a transfer request is going to be slapped on his desk come next Monday!

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:
Sounds bitter to me

Precisely, sour grapes, thats all

Lazzer
MKfox
Durham
Willow
Brauny
Xsub

nearly everyone in the squad posts on here
plus nottinghamfox too!
when are his photos of lazzers big red arse going to be posted durham?

What ?

Someone's got pictures of the sour grapes all over Lazzer's arse ?

Not nice, really. Hope he's got some Anusol to sort them out

Afternoon to MK, Lazzer, Durham , x sub and the rest of shocking fc.Hope your all feeling better than me today. Had a flat on me car this morning and could hardly bend to get me nuts off.

MKFox said:

In total we raised £790 (from the 18 teams + spectators), would have been more but for the 2 no shows.

The money will be put into LCFC and is part of the £20k investment planned that we announced in our press release on the link below

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=404

Did any of you there yesterday read the poster with our list of prizes for the forthcoming raffle & if so what did you think?

We are offering far more prizes worth over £50 than most raffles, so hope you will all part with your £'s once on sale

lazzer said:
wasnt that a friendly against the electric yetis who only had four players and one was a girl :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well they did win that one, but the 2-0 result I was referring to was a victory over BSS in their final group game

lazzer said:
Foxes_Trust said:
MKFox said:

In total we raised £790 (from the 18 teams + spectators), would have been more but for the 2 no shows.

The money will be put into LCFC and is part of the £20k investment planned that we announced in our press release on the link below

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=404

Did any of you there yesterday read the poster with our list of prizes for the forthcoming raffle & if so what did you think?

so how is it invested and what happens to any returns on this investment ?

We are offering far more prizes worth over £50 than most raffles, so hope you will all part with your £'s once on sale

Thanks for that Lazzer.

Foxes_Trust said:

I liked the prize of a City shirt signed by a player of your choice.

Maradona for me if I win, or if holding a pen poses a problem now his fingers are as fat as sponge cakes, I'll accept Paolo Maldini and hope to personally collect it from him.

Very Generous of you FT!

damn technology :D what i meant to ask was how is it invested were does the money go? what happens on any returns on this investment?
do recieve expenses for doing this work ?

Well done to everybody yesterday, cracking day. Im surprised that Brauny fox hasnt said anything about his goal and MK has mentioned his thunder bolt of a shot that hit the cross bar. :p

Willlow said:
...and MK has mentioned his thunder bolt of a shot that hit the cross bar...
don't like to blow me own trumpet Will...
and as durham kindly noticed, my shot hit the cross bar, came out and set one of their goals up... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669