FT five a side

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got to go to sportsking saturday morning to buy a goalies top then one that came with kit is a crop top :D :D :D

You're not putting us on a booze ban for 48 hours before the tourny are you lazzer? :smt018 :smt030

MKFox said:
You're not putting us on a booze ban for 48 hours before the tourny are you lazzer? :smt018 :smt030

just to make matters worse its my 22 wedding anniverary the day before :smt030

lazzer said:
just to make matters worse its my 22 wedding anniverary the day before :smt030
well done lazzer :p

Just to say a big well done to everyone who represented talking balls ( a.k.a Shocking fc ) at the FT five a side.
In fact our perfomance was far from "shocking". With myself,Lazzer , MK fox , Durham , X-Sub ,Daz , Will, Dan, and liam all doing the forum proud.
We won the ist 1-0, the 2nd was a 1-1 draw and we finished top of our group with a 2-0 win in the final group game.
Sadly the old bones would not take us any further and we walked off with heads held high after losing in the quarter finals.I believe we faired better than both the Foxtalk and OS teams.
Well done again lads and look forward to meeting up for a beer or two. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Brauny Blue said:
Just to say a big well done to everyone who represented talking balls ( a.k.a Shocking fc ) at the FT five a side.
In fact our perfomance was far from "shocking". With myself,Lazzer , MK fox , Durham , X-Sub ,Daz , Will, Dan, and liam all doing the forum proud.
We won the ist 1-0, the 2nd was a 1-1 draw and we finished top of our group with a 2-0 win in the final group game.
Sadly the old bones would not take us any further and we walked off with heads held high after losing in the quarter finals.I believe we faired better than both the Foxtalk and OS teams.
Well done again lads and look forward to meeting up for a beer or two. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Congratulations to the lads then. :p :p :smt023 :smt005 :smt109 :smt081 :smt080 :smt040 :smt041 :-D :wink: ;-)

Brauny Blue said:

Yes - you can be crowned kings of the message board.

Foxestalk did pull off a 2-0 victory in their final game, while the Official Site team returned home pointless with only a single goal to show for their efforts

There will be several articles about the tourny over the next week once we have all the team and action shots loaded onto the site.

I've just had a beer or two ,and i'm now retiring to slumberland for about the next 48 hours.
Goodnight. : :smt015 :smt015 :smt015 :smt111 :smt111 :smt111

Foxes_Trust said:
Brauny Blue said:

Foxestalk did pull off a 2-0 victory in their final game, while the Official Site team returned home pointless with only a single goal to show for their efforts

There will be several articles about the tourny over the next week once we have all the team and action shots loaded onto the site.

wasnt that a friendly against the electric yetis who only had four players and one was a girl :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Foxes_Trust said:
Brauny Blue said:

Hold on, I got to the quater final with my team, also got knocked out then on penalties, so wouldn't that make us joint kings?

was it still shocking? didn't you get knocked out by sparky's legneds? they were in my group we beat them, we should have won the quaters against Bryan Munich but they had a good keeper.

I'm a bit disappointed, really

When I heard that "The Brown Stripes" had won, I thought they were talking about the skid marks in Durham's undies

homer said:
I'm a bit disappointed, really

When I heard that "The Brown Stripes" had won, I thought they were talking about the skid marks in Durham's undies

Nah, they would have been orange and green stripes form the curry I had the night before. Anyway watery shit doesnt leave skiddies does it?

leicester_til_i_die said:
Foxes_Trust said:
Brauny Blue said:

Hold on, I got to the quater final with my team, also got knocked out then on penalties, so wouldn't that make us joint kings?

was it still shocking? didn't you get knocked out by sparky's legneds? they were in my group we beat them, we should have won the quaters against Bryan Munich but they had a good keeper.

why is your team a forum then :roll:
we beat bryan munich 1-0 by the way :p

I'm sure some of you will be glad to know that a representative of this forum won the trophy. The Brown Stripes will be there taking on all comers next year if you fancy a challenge.

UP THE STRIPES!

well done dunc :D did you get a trophy ? who did you beat in the final ?
your acheivement is admirable but i would put the team of non regular playing people some only met on the day who managed to top their group
on a par with an existing football team entering in the competition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670