FT five a side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fecking hell Durham not so much a 'Matt Elliott' more of a 'Fred Elliott'.

You aren't a Tae Kwan Do expert or whatever that thing Chandler was /is are you?.I don't want to fight you Durham.....you might sit on me :-(

highland fox said:
You aren't a Tae Kwan Do expert or whatever that thing Chandler was /is are you?.I don't want to fight you Durham.....you might sit on me :-(

Lol - look at my picture on the photo album you cheeky cvnt. At which point you will notice the glaring omisssion of a Highland Fox photo. Wideangle lenses not reached the scottish borders yet HF? :lol:

Cameras haven't reached here yet.....I'm not in the Borders I'm in the far North up near Fort William.To be honest you don't look 15 stone in the photo,mind you wouldn't think Mk was the slimline 10 stone he says he is.

highland fox said:
Cameras haven't reached here yet.....I'm not in the Borders I'm in the far North up near Fort William.To be honest you don't look 15 stone in the photo,mind y

you wouldn't think Mk was the slimline 10 stone he says he is.

Im 6 foot 3 for ****s sake! how heavy do you want me to be? a 12 stone weakling?

think you've hit a nerve there highland :D

anyway, durham's just big boned, nothing to do with eating pies and cakes at all.

OK DF calm down.....Theres nothing wrong with the Pressmanesque like physique.Remember the first game he played for us? All the Away fans shouting ''You Fat Bastard,You fat Bastard''.Not on really, they didn't even know you Durham ;-)

MKFox said:
think you've hit a nerve there highland :D

anyway, durham's just big boned, nothing to do with eating pies and cakes at all.

I usually stick to a pipe of Pringles. How many calories is it again?

You'll have to hold on a minute Durham while he gets his Calorie Counter.

Is the Tournemant this Sunday? Clashes with The Carling Cup final,is Murinho sending a second string to Cardiff and the first team to the Tourny.As long as you lot don't lose to the 'Real LCFC' Forum,just remember some of the people you are playing for...Homer,Steven,Scarby,Myself on second thoughts just concentrate on the Game don't want you to get too down hearted.

highland fox said:
Is the Tournemant this Sunday? Clashes with The Carling Cup final,is Murinho sending a second string to Cardiff and the first team to the Tourny.As long as you lot don't lose to the 'Real LCFC' Forum,just remember some of the people you are playing for...Homer,Steven,Scarby,Myself on second thoughts just concentrate on the Game don't want you to get too down hearted.

That doesnt bear thinking about.

Imagine if you did though....Chandler there on the sidelines raging ''Shocking FC you no good cvnts,thrashed by my Bonehead army,you bunch of fecking Pricks''

highland fox said:

They are not playing for any of us. It is the pride in their own performance they are playing for. :smt023 :wink: ;-)

Aside from that Lazzer,as leader of this team I hope you have all the correct equipment on hand for injuries etc.Bandages,Antiseptic,the Magic Spray,Lager,Pies.

Steven said:
highland fox said:

They are not playing for any of us. It is the pride in their own performance they are playing for. :smt023 :wink: ;-)

actually im only playing because MK owes me a fiver from last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570