Fulham - FA Cup - Wednesday 17th January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really see what your complaining about? This is much cheaper than the train to London. For 2 tickets (one child on one young persons) from Birmingham new street to London Euston is at least £45 one way!

Ever thought of walking to Moor Street and getting Chiltern to Marylebone?

I dont really see what your complaining about? This is much cheaper than the train to London. For 2 tickets (one child on one young persons) from Birmingham new street to London Euston is at least £45 one way! Then I've got to get from euston to the ground, which you wont because the coaches will drop you off right outside.

So how is this 'such a rip off'?

Sometimes I feel like the club can't do anything right for some.

Because other clubs such as Macclesfield paid for their supporters to go to Chelsea. I agree that tie is much much more appealing than ours, but the club have been given an opportunity to get some great support down to Craven Cottage for our replay by offering reduced/free coach travel. They haven't done this, so thats why people are moaning.

The train is expensive, but has Bocadillo posted earlier you could have got a National Express coach return for £5.

I have give examples of costs, and it wouldn't have cost the club a huge amount of money to reduce the prices.

Last edited:
Ever thought of walking to Moor Street and getting Chiltern to Marylebone?

I hadn't but thats because I hate those Chilten trains. They are a total pox. Slow as hell and every time I've been on them they have been delayed.

Because other clubs such as Macclesfield paid for their supporters to go to Chelsea. I agree that tie is much much more appealing than ours, but the club have been given an opportunity to get some great support down to Craven Cottage for our replay by offering reduced/free coach travel. They haven't done this, so thats why people are moaning.

The train is expensive, but has Bocadillo posted earlier you could have got a National Express coach return for £5.

I have give examples of costs, and it wouldn't have cost the club a huge amount of money to reduce the prices.

But thats other clubs. Its like complaning because Man U can buy players like rooney and we can only get ones like Elvis.

Other clubs give free travel because they want to increase their home support, getting the glory hunters to go again. We dont need to do that.

But thats other clubs. Its like complaning because Man U can buy players like rooney and we can only get ones like Elvis.

Other clubs give free travel because they want to increase their home support, getting the glory hunters to go again. We dont need to do that.

Also we haven't any money.

It would be nice of we could take 3 or 4 thousand down to Fulham for the game, give the lads some good support. But we won't because our club does feck all for it's fans. It's as simple as that.

Also we haven't any money.

Reducing the travel to half of what it is, would mean they would have to possibly subsidise £100 per coach. I cannot see the figure being much more than that. As previously posted even if they took 30 coaches it's £3k, i'm sure things are not that bad.

Reducing the travel to half of what it is, would mean they would have to possibly subsidise £100 per coach. I cannot see the figure being much more than that. As previously posted even if they took 30 coaches it's £3k, i'm sure things are not that bad.

could use sylla's wages that he wont be getting next week to provide the travel. :)

i think it's highly likely he will be driving one of the coaches, knowing my luck it will be mine and we'll get there a few hours after the game.

Last edited:
I hadn't but thats because I hate those Chilten trains. They are a total pox. Slow as hell and every time I've been on them they have been delayed.

... as opposed to the Virgin Trains which are total pox, packed out, often delayed and unaffordably expensive?

could use sylla's wages that he wont be getting next week to provide the travel.

Most of Sylla's wages for the next 18 months will still be paid to him. Players don't just walk out of a club without getting the money that they are due.

... as opposed to the Virgin Trains which are total pox, packed out, often delayed and unaffordably expensive?

All I'm saying is that when you go on the Chilton line to London its slow and very prone to delays.

It would be nice of we could take 3 or 4 thousand down to Fulham for the game, give the lads some good support. But we won't because our club does feck all for it's fans. It's as simple as that.

What diffrence does it make? Plenty of season ticket holders didn't want to go to the home match, why should those same people now get a discount just because they think we have a shot of winning?

And do you really think that we would take 3 or 4 thousand if the prices were slightly reduced. Basically Nottingham Fox you got your hopes up that it would be free, with no basis to do so, and now your upset because its not.

What diffrence does it make? Plenty of season ticket holders didn't want to go to the home match, why should those same people now get a discount just because they think we have a shot of winning?

And do you really think that we would take 3 or 4 thousand if the prices were slightly reduced. Basically Nottingham Fox you got your hopes up that it would be free, with no basis to do so, and now your upset because its not.

Total nonsense!!

If you re-read my previous posts you will CLEARLY see I was saying it would be nice for the club to offer a gesture to the fans who went. I'm not alone in thinking the prices are high!

All I'm saying is that when you go on the Chilton line to London its slow and very prone to delays.

You complained that Virgin Trains were too expensive - I suggested a cheaper alternative. In any case, your experience does not bear out the fact that the Marylebone service is more prompt service than the Euston one with 93%, as opposed to 90% of trains arriving withing 10 minutes of their expected time.

And it's Chiltern Trains, not Chilton.

But what do I care if you have money to throw away at Virgins?

I don't think Nottingham really minds how much it costs; he will be going whatever. You should remember that he is the bloke that shelled out to take himself and two neighbour's kids to Southampton and then could only stay for half the game. Meanwhile you are moaning how much it costs to get from Birmingham.

I don't think Nottingham really minds how much it costs; he will be going whatever. You should remember that he is the bloke that shelled out to take himself and two neighbour's kids to Southampton and then could only stay for half the game. Meanwhile you are moaning how much it costs to get from Birmingham.

Boc I wasn't to know that he did that, was I? I am not moaning, I'm simply pointing out that some people don't know what a good deal they are getting compared to any other way of getting down there.

Boc I wasn't to know that he did that, was I? I am not moaning, I'm simply pointing out that some people don't know what a good deal they are getting compared to any other way of getting down there.

thats a lie, i can walk for free, but no, being the loyal and stupid fecker i am, im giving the club 15 quid instead.

i need my head checking

anyone who goes for tickets ask how many they have sold

i got my tickets in the post today.

why has the left side of the ticket been ripped off so you cant see the putney end on the reverse???

i am section P6, row 4, fox travel 2.

ill be moving seats inside the stadium if there is many near the back empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669