Fulham - FA Cup - Wednesday 17th January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made you decide to go to this one Melton?;)
I play with KLFox on the Xbox most nights, I talk to Darth Vodka regularly on Messenger but have never met either of these 2 guys before and it's the first opportunity we have had to meet up.

BG is always good company (says through gritted teeth)

I am in London that day and my company pays for my hotel bills

I have never been to Craven Cottage

If the game was at the Walkers I wouldn't have gone

Why :102:

:confused: I think both got relegated a while back!

youd be correct. og just be careful some of the posters still think were in the premiership, if they were to find out the truth they would probably end it all.

:confused: I think both got relegated a while back!

If you look carefully they are both in our division,

WBA v LCFC
Leeds v LCFC

Melton was at both of these away matches THIS SEASON, were you? I could not give a flying feck what division the opposition is in, do you only go to matches where the other team is in the premiership then?

Last edited:
It's a long time since he's had a good moan in a Premiership ground.

BG i think this is what he was getting at

he was saying wba and leeds arn't premiership teams

Last edited:
If you look carefully they are both in our division,

WBA v LCFC
Leeds v LCFC

Melton was at both of these away matches THIS SEASON, were you? I could not give a flying feck what division the opposition is in, do you only go to matches where the other team is in the premiership then?

Bg I've been to plenty this season. My away matches are:

Luton
Cov
WBA
Birmingham
QPR
Derby
Wolves
Hull

And I haven't missed a home game yet, not even the cup ones.

Bg I've been to plenty this season. My away matches are:

Luton
Cov
WBA
Birmingham
QPR
Derby
Wolves
Hull

And I haven't missed a home game yet, not even the cup ones.

Feckin hell FF have a wank and calm down, did I mention your fecking tag or what?
Anyway you got back from Colchester quick

Feckin hell FF have a wank and calm down, did I mention your fecking tag or what?
Anyway you got back from Colchester quick
I'm going in the shower soon, I think I might treat myself to one while I'm in there

BG its great fun - you can join in if you like :icon_eek:

Melton has half a pint, then wants to french kiss everything in sight, and the cnut takes his teeth out.......
10_2_5.gif

I see the club have said 3,000 City Fans Set For Fulham

But when you click on the Link we've only actually sold 2,300 and they are assuming another 700 are going to be bought.

Leicester City look set to be backed by a 3,000 strong travelling Blue Army when they take Fulham in the FA Cup third round replay at Craven Cottage on Wednesday evening (7:45pm).

The Foxes had sold 2,300 tickets for the game as of 9am on Monday morning - with 10 official coaches making the trip to the capital for the fixture.

And with tickets available on the night of the clash, the club are expecting their biggest away support since they took 5,000 fans to the Ricoh Arena for the game against Coventry City last season.

Tickets will remain on general sale at the Walkers Stadium ticket office until noon on Wednesday. Supporters will then be able to secure their seats at Craven Cottage on the night, subject to availability.

Tickets are priced at £15 for adults, £10 for senior citizens and £5 for under 17s.

Just a handful of places remain on the club's official Fox Travel coaches - priced as follows:

Adult (Season Ticket Holders) £15.50, Concession (Season Ticket Holders) £13.50, Adult (Non Season Ticket Holders) £16.50, Concession (Non Season Ticket Holders) £14.50.

Contact the ticket office by e-mail at [email protected] by phone on 0870 499 1884 or visit the ticket office in person.

I see the club have said 3,000 City Fans Set For Fulham

But when you click on the Link we've only actually sold 2,300 and they are assuming another 700 are going to be bought.

they will be sold FACT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570