Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Puel drops our best player from last week and chooses a player who has been awful from the get go. Yes, he has to shoulder a huge amount of blame.
Yes he picked the team, but believe it or not, he didn't instruct players to miss any goal scoring chances.
They did that all on their own.

I want to burn my eyes.

Yes he picked the team, but believe it or not, he didn't instruct players to miss any goal scoring chances.

Isn't it the managers job to recognise that the current way isn't working and change it?

I'd stick Iborra on up front. Much more likely to score than the current bunch.

Two changes...

Isn't it the managers job to recognise that the current way isn't working and change it?

I'd stick Iborra on up front. Much more likely to score than the current bunch.
Yes it is, but that wasn't the discussion..
For what it is worth, I'd give Iborra a go up front as well ;)

Sadly I’m not surprised at all that we are losing. Take Vardy out of our side and we may as well hand the points to the opponent.
Brighton away?

how many time are we going to boot it in to touch on the LHS?
A few minutes ago Piper and Stringer blamed the width of the pitch for this. Craven Cottage's pitch is, I believe, a whole 3 metres narrower than Premier League standard.

It's impossible to tell what he has instructed them to do. **** all by the look of it. There's only so much incompetence even you can defend; dropping Ricardo and selecting Ricardo is not just incompetent, it's indescribably idiotic. Players will convert chances if they are playing with confidence. When the life has been sucked out of the team with a consistently mundane and incomprehensible approach to every game week in week out, it is not surprising that chances are going begging by players with no confidence and no faith in the manager or his approach.

What are we doing? Sorry I'm totally ****ing lost now???

Here’s the part of the game where we completely lose our shape in a desperate bid to make something, anything, happen.

Maddison!!!!!!!!

Ndidihas been completely ****ing shit for as long as I can remember now.

This entire performance is diabolical.

**** knows how we've equalised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371