Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinji - 5 mins - an assist. Nacho - 75 mins - ???

It's impossible to tell what he has instructed them to do. **** all by the look of it. There's only so much incompetence even you can defend; dropping Ricardo and selecting Ricardo is not just incompetent, it's indescribably idiotic. Players will convert chances if they are playing with confidence. When the life has been sucked out of the team with a consistently mundane and incomprehensible approach to every game week in week out, it is not surprising that chances are going begging by players with no confidence and no faith in the manager or his approach.
Drop Ricardo, Select Ricardo, doesn't comprehend.
Total post is an over exaggeration.

Quickly reverting back to complete shit.

Gray......Christ he's half a player.

We'll probably nick this to keep the cracks well and truly covered.

The premier league is tragic

Iborra wide.

For those questioning the line up, would you have preferred we rest players Saturday instead or would you just want the same eleven to play eight games in December?

Schmeichel saves. Can see this going both ways.

For those questioning the line up, would you have preferred we rest players Saturday instead or would you just want the same eleven to play eight games in December?

Full strength squad for this and three points. Very possible loss Saturday. We put a weak side out for this, chances are we still lose Saturday. No brainer.

Drop Ricardo, Select Ricardo, doesn't comprehend.
Total post is an over exaggeration.
Yes. The name error. That's what you should be concentrating on in that post. Swap the second Ricardo for Diabate - but of course, you knew that.

I can only assume that you are watching a different game. You cannot defend the indefensible however much you try.

6th place if we get a win here (I think). Why aren't we up for this from the beginning??

This is/was our best chance of three points, so play your best team FFS

And never play someone who has not been considered good enough to play all season, 'cos he's wank

If Diabate is getting a game recalling Barnes seems necessary, doesn’t it?

Yes, but I'd want to stay at WBA if I was him.

As for those conceding the Spurs game..........****ing losers

It's all about mentality, and unfortunately this club has somehow lost its biggest asset, which surprises me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263