Fullop and Clarke sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought you sumed that up well TBH :icon_bigg:038::038:

I bet Tim isn't enjoying working at the club right now mate. Is he playing the part of marriage guidance councellor to MM and MA? Do they use him as a wall for snubbing each other.

'Tim tell Milan i'm not talking to him'

'Tim tell Martin he is a dick'

I can't believe that these are signings that excite people.

FFS we are just signing new versions Yates, Jarrett etc. They are players no bugger wants.

We are as close to the top 6 as we were last year IMO.

We need some creativity and a goalscorer not people capable at a push perhaps of 'doing a job'.

They don't. The keeper is the better prospect but the LB is very average. :102:

Just spoke to a sunderland fan who said he was gobsmacked that Roy Keane spent so much money on a new keeper when Fullop is a genuine class act.

Sunderland friend of mine said much the same thing, reckoned Juventus couldn't score against him but didn't say when or why Sunderland were playing Juventus. Any ideas BG? He also rated Clarke as "not bad"!!!!!!

the point with my original post is that everything at the club has gone so serious and we need a jfh/high profile to cheer us up.you can gaurantee that cardiff fans will be buzzing, what with fowler and hasslebaink at the club,good luck to them if it pays off.our club isnt buzzing its asleep.

What will get the club buzzing is a winning team pushing for promotion NOT an overpaid, fat-arsed has been with a name so long you will need a second mortgage to have his name on your shirt. :icon_bigg

good goalkeeper and the left back sounds ok so all we need now is an attacking left mid and a striker that can score goals

Some one metioned "panic buying" and i nearly fell off my seat. How the feck can it be panic buying when we've only just played two games.

There must be people on here who are more melodramatic than a good episode of 'enders'.

If you listen to Spurs fans right now they are not fussed at all, as they realise 2 games doesn't make a season - wish some of our lot would think the same.

Some one metioned "panic buying" and i nearly fell off my seat. How the feck can it be panic buying when we've only just played two games.

There must be people on here who are more melodramatic than a good episode of 'enders'.

If you listen to Spurs fans right now they are not fussed at all, as they realise 2 games doesn't make a season - wish some of our lot would think the same.

Doesn't mean anything other than Spurs fans are a bunch of knob ends. :102: Who would want to give anybody a six point start which is what they have done to those that are looking at a European place. :icon_roll

Doesn't mean anything other than Spurs fans are a bunch of knob ends. :102: Who would want to give anybody a six point start which is what they have done to those that are looking at a European place. :icon_roll

No, it means their patient and realise that there is a whole season ahead of them and only 2 games gone.

It beggers belief that people want to find the negative in everything - including two new signings.

:038::038::038:

No, it means their patient and realise that there is a whole season ahead of them and only 2 games gone.

It beggers belief that people want to find the negative in everything - including two new signings.

Nobody who supports a team wants to give away six points and be sanguine about it unless they are a knob end. Fact. :icon_roll

Last edited:
I can't believe that these are signings that excite people.

FFS we are just signing new versions Yates, Jarrett etc. They are players no bugger wants.

We are as close to the top 6 as we were last year IMO.

We need some creativity and a goalscorer not people capable at a push perhaps of 'doing a job'.

Silver, I think you'll find that Fulop was wanted by a few Championship clubs.

We are only 3 points from top spot so i for one remain as optimistic as ever.

We have a new keeper who is meant to be very useful.

And a genuine left back who is probably chomping at the bit to prove his worth in a division he knows plenty about.

Not much to moan about really!!!

Sunderland friend of mine said much the same thing, reckoned Juventus couldn't score against him but didn't say when or why Sunderland were playing Juventus. Any ideas BG? He also rated Clarke as "not bad"!!!!!!

they played them in a friendly on the 4th at the STOL. Juve were just playing with them in a 1-1 draw, just a run out for them

I think more people have seen giant pandas having a sex orgy in the wild.

The buggers are always at it on my driveway... If I catch our Ling Ling out there again with Bang Wang, there will be trouble! That's the problem these days, so many impressionable young pandas fall in with a bad crowd...

Nobody who supports a team wants to give away six points and be sanguine about it unless they are a knob end. Fact. :icon_roll

I've had to wait a few years but I've finally seen some aggression from Steven, brilliant. :icon_bigg

The first post is your most aggressive ever. FACT. :038:

The buggers are always at it on my driveway... If I catch our Ling Ling out there again with Bang Wang, there will be trouble! That's the problem these days, so many impressionable young pandas fall in with a bad crowd...

Give him a black eye, that'll teach 'em.

:icon_lol: Shouldn't have tried to hit him with the old Bamboo, just made him hungry...

Me old bamboo, me old bamboo,
You'd better never bother with me old bamboo,
You can have me 'at, and me Volvo too,
But you'd better never bother with me old bamboo

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690