Fullop and Clarke sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was meant as a bit of fun.do you have to take everything serious:icon_bigg

You make a point, I challenge it. If you judge the challenge has serious, then suggest you take a step back and realise this is a football forum in which opinions can be interpreted in many ways.

IMO The point you made is invalid - simply because some of it is fiction.

I think there is a massive over reaction to the signing of these players. OK so they might not be Van Der Sar and Ashley Cole but they are two players that play in positions that were a real problem for us. They both have experience at playing at this level and have performed to a decent standard when they did.

Their names might not get the pulse racing but as long as they do a decent job, which I think they will, then I couldn't give a toss if their name was Osama Bin Laden!

Failing that, at least let them play 1 game before deciding they are shit!!!

So you do talk sense on occasions :icon_bigg

i went to see the exact same fixture back in 2004!

no-one will give a shit about beckham playing in america by this time next year

i probably have to agree drummer.i was a soccer coach on long island new york and it was difficult to get the locals interested because of all the main yankee sports.

beckham is there to try and raise the profile of the game, but i dare say he will fail like all the rest, pele,best etc.

17000 to watch la galaxy is phenominal even if it was in a 27000 seater stadium.

the point with my original post is that everything at the club has gone so serious and we need a jfh/high profile to cheer us up.you can gaurantee that cardiff fans will be buzzing, what with fowler and hasslebaink at the club,good luck to them if it pays off.our club isnt buzzing its asleep.

i know people are sick to death of the jfh saga but this thread is about signings.

la galaxy sign dave becks for zillions, season tickets go through the roof,fans go out in droves to buy shirts.scores in his first game. crowd goes wild and it sends a buzz around the city. a great day is had by all.

leicester sign clark on thre month loan to see if hes good enough, season tickets remain the same,shirt sales remain the same,****s up a pass back and opponents score.crowd moan again. all of leicester on suicide watch.

Beckham then missed two games through injury, fans start to boo him and mock him from the stands

So you do talk sense on occasions :icon_bigg

:icon_lol:

Cheers OG, and to be honest, I think people have seen more Giant Pandas in the wild than they have seen sensible posts of mine! :biggrin:

Good experienced squad player signings, and in positions where we're short. 3 month loan deal for Clarke also makes sense initially.

Well done MA.

:icon_lol:

Cheers OG, and to be honest, I think people have seen more Giant Pandas in the wild than they have seen sensible posts of mine! :biggrin:

I think more people have seen giant pandas having a sex orgy in the wild.

I am really happy with these two. I remember Fulop playing well against us for COV at thier place season before last.

Glad MA has had the balls to do something about the keeper position. He could have let it slide easily. Just need to ship a couple of the other fcuker out. Surely a club in Denmark would want Nielsen back before the end of the window?????

I can't believe that these are signings that excite people.

FFS we are just signing new versions Yates, Jarrett etc. They are players no bugger wants.

We are as close to the top 6 as we were last year IMO.

We need some creativity and a goalscorer not people capable at a push perhaps of 'doing a job'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669