Fulop Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
"MARTON Fulop is to be recalled from Leicester City in the January transfer window"
source

Might he be staying until January or am I clutching at straws?

I'm sure that this relates to our expected purchase of Fulop in January. Expect it to happen even more now.

IH alluded to negotiations with Sunderland over Fulop to RL the other day.

The fee is obviously the source of some debate.

Unless of course IH has determined that the fee is prohibitive as part of his January budget and an alternative is being sought.

But why then would he return to Sunderland? The position there hasn't changed (i.e. no keeper injuries).

Oh, bollocks to it. Feck knows.

What a load of horseshit.

The only player worth keeping and he's gone. ****ing disaster.

But personally I reckon we had an agreed price at a certain amount and after his excellent form, Sunderland reckon they can get more for him - either from us or elsewhere.

Tragedy
When the feelings gone and you cant go on
Its tragedy

But why then would he return to Sunderland? The position there hasn't changed (i.e. no keeper injuries).

Oh, bollocks to it. Feck knows.

maybe there was an agreement that leicester could buy fulop for X amount during his loan, after his loan has finished sunderland can demand more.

i'm gonna pop along to the bookies to put my money on us getting ****ing thrashed tomorrow

and the reports said he did rather well. But that was from the Mockery

did rather well despite letting 4 goals passed him scored by forest's reserve players......must be cracking :)

If Neilson was a good keeper, we wouldn't have brought in Fulop. I find this theory a simple one to grasp.

What a load of horseshit.

The only player worth keeping and he's gone. ****ing disaster.

But personally I reckon we had an agreed price at a certain amount and after his excellent form, Sunderland reckon they can get more for him - either from us or elsewhere.

Unless they've already agreed a deal for him, then it still seems weird recalling him now.

Apparently Gordon, despite his massive fee, isn't their firm number 1 at the minute so maybe Keane sees Fulop as a better option?
Or, they need the money in January so are recalling him to try and force us into buying him.

Hopefully he hasn't gone straight back. Surely even with a recall clause they have to give more notice?
Either way we're ****ed and need a keeper!

Unless they've already agreed a deal for him, then it still seems weird recalling him now.

We probably had 'first option'.....

If Neilson was a good keeper, we wouldn't have brought in Fulop. I find this theory a simple one to grasp.

I was just finding a positive. Because the other options are a silly Aussie whose about as good as me or a Scottish bricklayer.

i think its fair to assume that we haven't agreed a deal for him. Otherwrise he wouldn't have gone back, and Keane wouldn't be saying things like
"We are bringing Marton back. We've had him watched during his time there and he's done well. It was important that he got games under his belt but he's had his stint there and we have decided to bring him back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669