Fulop Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only let in 5 last night and made one howler, I'll play.

you'll need a scumbag agent to convince them your good first

actually, i'll do it...."he's like the next pele, but in nets. my fee? keep it hush and call it £2,500,000"

Last edited:
Re: Fulop Recalled

I think this could work out quite nicely....

Come January we bid and Fulop throws an almighty tantrum when Sunderland refuse the offer. He's bound to say that he doesn't want to play for them anymore and we should get him. Only problem is that we obviously don't have a "first bid" clause in the loan deal, or if we did then it's voided by the end of the loan period.

I think Fulop's a decent keeper, but I'd like to see Jimmy given a go. He was captain of Aalborg for years and he's obviously a fairly good keeper. He played a few games pre-season and made a few mistakes, but it takes time for a keeper to settle. Give the boy a go! This is a great opportunity - shame to have lost Fulop but we have to cope til January without!

I think Fulop's a decent keeper, but I'd like to see Jimmy given a go. He was captain of Aalborg for years and he's obviously a fairly good keeper. He played a few games pre-season and made a few mistakes, but it takes time for a keeper to settle. Give the boy a go! This is a great opportunity - shame to have lost Fulop but we have to cope til January without!

No point we might as well just cancel the game and give Wolves the points:102:

Wonder when the club will bother to tell us about it..........

it'll appear sometime after christmas, they've scheduled in 20 breaking news headlines that the ipswich game is almost a sell out but there is still 10,000 tickets available

Thats what I was thinking,apparently Fulop says we need to stand up and be counted...he's stood up picked up his bag and fecked off

And reminding us about the 2 free tickets per each season ticket holder.

the picture on the OS for the charlton offer is where i used to sit, could have all been given the festive treat of my mug :icon_bigg i might take a couple of mates to that game, just to ruin their christmas holiday

I'm glad that everyone on the forum has taken the news in their stride and isn't getting hysterical about it.

I'm glad that everyone on the forum has taken the news in their stride and isn't getting hysterical about it.

It's the end of the world dammit! We're doomed, doomed I tell thee!

It's the sign of the Leicester City apocolypse! Balls raining down into the net with nobody to stop them!

Doomed!

We have just lost the only player that 90% of people on this forum would keep.

We have also just the only player that is keeping us out of the relegation zone.

I think the reaction is one to be expected and perfectly justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669