Fulop Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fulop Recalled

I'm glad that everyone on the forum has taken the news in their stride and isn't getting hysterical about it.

Not really

Especially when compared to those sad hysterical queens who wet their pants over some (possibly fake) letter that Holloway penned to some disgruntled Plymouth fan that, even if he did write it, really said nothing of any consequence whatsoever..........

the picture on the OS for the charlton offer is where i used to sit, could have all been given the festive treat of my mug :icon_bigg i might take a couple of mates to that game, just to ruin their christmas holiday

Can any of them play in goal ?

Fulop has done really well here and as Keano said they have watched him and he has played 24 games for us and generally he has been the most consistant player which is the reason they have decided to take him back, he is going to get a shot at the first team and if he performes like he has at leicester he will get the number 1 jersery,

If he is just a bench player then he will be ready to leave sunderland and come to leicester because he knows he will be a first team player, I think Milan should defo put a bid in for him to see what the suitation is.

Fulop has done really well here and as Keano said they have watched him and he has played 24 games for us and generally he has been the most consistant player which is the reason they have decided to take him back, he is going to get a shot at the first team and if he performes like he has at leicester he will get the number 1 jersery,

If he is just a bench player then he will be ready to leave sunderland and come to leicester because he knows he will be a first team player, I think Milan should defo put a bid in for him to see what the suitation is.

It's a fantastic idea and one, that I suspect, has not even crossed his mind, not even for a minute

I'm going to email him and suggest it to him - I'll let you know how it goes :038:

It's a fantastic idea and one, that I suspect, has not even crossed his mind, not even for a minute

I'm going to email him and suggest it to him - I'll let you know how it goes :038:
Ill be looking for to your reply then homey ;):110:

Nothing on Sunderlands site either.I wonder if a deal is being struck....:icon_conf

Nothing on Sunderlands site either.I wonder if a deal is being struck....:icon_conf

Nothing on the Beeb or Sky Sports either... seems weird the only website reporting it is a Sunderland site run by fans.
Could be more to it yet?

I think we'll still have him available for tomorrow at least. I hope

Last edited:
Nothing on the Beeb or Sky Sports either... seems weird the only website reporting it is a Sunderland site run by fans.
Could be more to it yet?

I think we'll still have him available for tomorrow at least. I hope
Plus BH's post a little earlier......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675