Fulop Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems odd we allowed this clause:102:

i dont think it is no-one expected him to be as good/reliable as hes proven to be and sunderland are keeping their options open..its no different to and other long term loan imo :102: i think sunderland have played a blinder in recalling him now just before we had the supposed option of buying him in january...im mightily pissed off with this though

Just spoke to BG on the phone, believe it or not he raised a point that might explain it.

How many players are allowed to loan from another club?

Could it be Connolly and Kavanagh are on their way so Fulop has to return?

Last edited:
i i think sunderland have played a blinder in recalling him now just before we had the supposed option of buying him in january...im mightily pissed off with this though

Sounds about right to me, YV....maybe forcing our hand a little come Jan 1st.....

Exactly my thoughts. 15 other players and Managers should take the blame for us being down there.

Fulop should take the credit for ensuring we're not rock bottom.

precisely he was the only shining light amongst all the shit weve witnessed this season...looks like flapper hendo in goal now :icon_conf i cant imagine the other players being too confident with hendo theydve got used to fulop and knew he reliable.....oh feck not looking forward to tomorrows game for starters :icon_sad:

Just spoke to BG on the phone, believe it or not he raised a point that might explain it.

How many players are allowed to loan from another club?

Could it be Connolly and Kavanagh are on their way so Fulop has to return?

Or Craig Gordon is on his way out so Sunderland can raise some money to buy players

Sounds about right to me, YV....maybe forcing our hand a little come Jan 1st.....

can you see us buying him in january or more to the point sunderland letting him leave??? hope he has a stinker for them and hope they send him back to us with no option of return :)

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|66612621122007312435631

shame the shirt will be red and white

****ing hell, so in goal tomorrow is who?

jimmy whats his ****ing face who is shite and can't catch a ball?

paul henderson....no explanation needed

big rab who will be booed and fall to pieces

****ing hell, so in goal tomorrow is who?

jimmy whats his ****ing face who is shite and can't catch a ball?

paul henderson....no explanation needed

big rab who will be booed and fall to pieces

Neilsen played against Forest Reserves so my guess is it will be him

Re: Fulop Recalled

IT's NOT TRUE.
Excellent, I was shitting myself for a minute. Somebody is gonna be in trouble for misquoting Roy Keane then

Last edited:
Re: Fulop Recalled

Excellent, I was shitting myself for a minute. Somebody is gonna be in trouble for misquoting Roy Keane then

Stick to this thread then - according to the other one it's still happening.

Conclusive proof of parallel universes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670