Fun & games in a European country that's not in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest

Has Israel relocated to a new continent?

Didn't you ever watch the Eurovision?

To be fair, Israel playing its football qualifying against Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Yemen and 5 other countries that hate their guts, might be more trouble than it'd be worth.

Didn't you ever watch the Eurovision?

Is that a serious question?

To be fair, Israel playing its football qualifying against Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Yemen and 5 other countries that hate their guts, might be more trouble than it'd be worth.

It might also encourage them to stop being such an evil, disgusting shower of murderous ****s

It might also encourage them to stop being such an evil, disgusting shower of murderous ****s

Might help if the Arabs stopped lobbing rockets over at them, just thought like...

It was a serious rhetorical question - they were (are?) in it, which is odd if you think about it.

It might also encourage them to stop being such an evil, disgusting shower of murderous *****

I know right - amazing what 3,000 years of persecution will do to people.

I just wondered, as you've posted it in the forest thread.

Ahh - no, context... the England Israel game got posted, and it got all political for a post or 3 but I think it's all over now.

The people I met on a work trip to Israel were right murdering bastards, they slaughter me in every S&OP meeting we have.

The bastards

Might help if the Arabs stopped lobbing rockets over at them, just thought like...
I can't think of any population of humans anywhere on the planet, at any point in history, that would suffer decade after decade of brutal oppression without attempting to defend themselves in some way. Even if it only amounts to firing glorified fireworks at Israel.

It was a serious rhetorical question - they were (are?) in it, which is odd if you think about it.
It is very odd, isn't it. Almost as odd as Israel competing in a European football competition, in fact.
My answer to your rhetorical question is no, I haven't ever watched it, blindness would be preferable.

I know right - amazing what 3,000 years of persecution will do to people.
Except Israel has only existed for 66 years. What their ancestors may have suffered on an entirely different continent, at the hands of an entirely different group of people has nothing whatever to do with their vile, genocidal treatment of the Palestinians and is no excuse for their attempt to out-Nazi the Nazis.

I can't think of any population of humans anywhere on the planet, at any point in history, that would suffer decade after decade of brutal oppression without attempting to defend themselves in some way. Even if it only amounts to firing glorified fireworks at Israel.

You forgot to mention the suicide bombers that think it's good to blow up cafés and such like.

The Palestinians could always try and stop giving the Israelis a reason to retaliate....

Don't think much to the salted popcorn, much prefer the sweet stuff. Might go for some nachos now though.

The people I met on a work trip to Israel were right murdering bastards, they slaughter me in every S&OP meeting we have.

The bastards

I enjoy my work trips to Israel, best bits are tel aviv hotels on the beach. Security lot don't have a sense of humour mind and don't ever get involved in the politics

I enjoy my work trips to Israel, best bits are tel aviv hotels on the beach. Security lot don't have a sense of humour mind and don't ever get involved in the politics

Love Tel Aviv, a fantastic city.

On the last trip out there we pulled up to the security gate at the airport and the armed guard signalled me to put my window down, he proceeded to ask me a series of questions with a deadpan expression, he finished off with 'favourite colour' and a cheeky smile :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669