Fun & games in a European country that's not in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest

I enjoy my work trips to Israel, best bits are tel aviv hotels on the beach. Security lot don't have a sense of humour mind and don't ever get involved in the politics
Used to work a lot at Heathrow airside, all the airport lounge areas were all glass fronted except for the Israelis - like Fort Knox.

You forgot to mention the suicide bombers that think it's good to blow up cafés and such like.

The Palestinians could always try and stop giving the Israelis a reason to retaliate....
Desperate people do desperate things when they are forced to exist in a desperate situation. The Israelis are not retaliating, they are the aggressors.

Desperate people do desperate things when they are forced to exist in a desperate situation.

Too true.

I used a pair of socks once when I discovered the paper had run out.

I made that up.

Pretty much like Israel's excuses for kicking the shit out a population for no reason.

Desperate people do desperate things when they are forced to exist in a desperate situation. The Israelis are not retaliating, they are the aggressors.

Little old Israel is bullying the entire Middle East, the same Middle East that is taught from childhood to hate, despise and loathe the Israelis. The same Middle East that would willingly kill every single one of them and eradicate them from the face of the earth.

Yeah bullies indeed :icon_lol:

Little old Israel is bullying the entire Middle East, the same Middle East that is taught from childhood to hate, despise and loathe the Israelis. The same Middle East that would willingly kill every single one of them and eradicate them from the face of the earth.

Eh??? The entire Middle East? What the lusty **** are you talking about?
Israel has stolen, and continues to steal, Palestinian land and is brutally oppressing the Palestinian population with a system of apartheid within Israel and with unjustifiable aggression against the Palestinian territories themselves.

I'm confused...so are Nottingham Forest Israel or the whole of the Middle East?!

The 51st state has plenty enough resources to trash all of their local community and only a few less volatile voices hold them back from it.

I thought this thread was all about Israel and the Middle East. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I was to find out the whole ****ing thread bar a few political posts is about Forest.

Last edited:

Rich B is my new favourite poster!

Rich B is my new favourite poster!
Mine too! I loves Tree fans that support genocide against brown people me, they smell! YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!

Is the Nottingham Forest injury crisis in any way linked to the issues in the Middle East? Is the Nottingham Forest chairman a Palestinian or an Israeli? So many questions.

Is the Nottingham Forest injury crisis in any way linked to the issues in the Middle East? Is the Nottingham Forest chairman a Palestinian or an Israeli? So many questions.

Well, it might be a better excuse than most of the shit they've come out with so far

There are more questions than answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00