Fun & games in a European country that's not in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nottingham Forest

So the neighbouring states want to exterminate Israel because they allegedly steal water, yep, that makes sense.

Hey, they've pinched some water lets suicide bomb some innocents having tea and cakes in a cafe, sounds very reasonable.

Shows a basic lack of understanding of the value of water in the region but I'm not surprised, you don't seem to understand many issues.

It's always interesting to see how quickly the defenders of the Israeli states actions resort to accusing the detractors of being anti-Semitic.

1. Establish what they like but until recognised means nothing.
Not true, but even if that were the case that wasn't the point you were making.
2. Very good put down on an iPad autocorrect - well done.
It wasn't really a put-down, but ta.
3. Nope, but imagine being in your house when all your neighbours not only want you dead they are actually quite willing to do it because an outdated book that belongs in the Middle Ages says it's ok. Imagine one neighbour in particular that night upon night lobs rocks indiscriminately over the garden hedge at your house and then moans like **** when you cuff him.
Of course it'd be an annoyance, but in fairness I'd expect nothing less if I'd annexed the house with the help of my murdering best mate then forced the previous occupant to live in the driveway with no food.
4. Can't think of any reasons why the Jews detest Nazis can you ?
Yes. Can you see why I made the comparison?

Shows a basic lack of understanding of the value of water in the region but I'm not surprised, you don't seem to understand many issues.

It's always interesting to see how quickly the defenders of the Israeli states actions resort to accusing the detractors of being anti-Semitic.

Libya built the Great Manmade River which transports water from aquifers literally underneath Egypt but can't see them declaring a fatwa on Libya.

Wonder why that is.

Ooh, I have just been cyber-patronised.

Think you'll find that most detractors are anti-Semitic by / from birth.

Not true, but even if that were the case that wasn't the point you were making.

It wasn't really a put-down, but ta.

Of course it'd be an annoyance, but in fairness I'd expect nothing less if I'd annexed the house with the help of my murdering best mate then forced the previous occupant to live in the driveway with no food.

Yes. Can you see why I made the comparison?

So now the Palestinians are now starving to death as well as being denied water. Seems worse out than I originally thought.

And you'd be annoyed if all your neighbours wanted you dead and were quite willing to do so, is annoyance one step above being miffed.

So now the Palestinians are now starving to death as well as being denied water. Seems worse out than I originally thought.

And you'd be annoyed if all your neighbours wanted you dead and were quite willing to do so, is annoyance one step above being miffed.
I think it'd be understandable if they wanted me dead in that situation.

Follow on point, notice you don't condemn the suicide bombers that go amongst innocents and detonate themselves...

You were implying the hatred exists because the evil Israelis are depriving them of food and water.
The hatred exists for a number of completely valid reasons, some of which have been detailed earlier in this thread.

Follow on point, notice you don't condemn the suicide bombers that go amongst innocents and detonate themselves...

I'm only putting up a few points, it would take all year to list and condemn everything on both sides, I raise your rare suicide bomber with the even more rare shooting of international journalists reporting events in Gaza.

I'm only putting up a few points, it would take all year to list and condemn everything on both sides, I raise your rare suicide bomber with the even more rare shooting of international journalists reporting events in Gaza.
So you still haven't condemned them yet then....

1. Establish what they like but until recognised means nothing.
What complete and utter nonsense. The fact is Israel was established in 1948, end of story. If it meant nothing, how did they manage to go to war in the same year?

2. Wow, so much anger against the Israelis or is it Jews in general
My anger is only directed at the disgusting, racist, apartheid state of Israel, as I've made very clear.

3. Quite right, wish they would stop bullying all the Islamic countries in the Middle East, you know, those that openly advocate the wiping of Israel off the map.
Not one of those countries has ever advocated wiping Israel off of the map. If you're going to try to peddle Israeli propaganda, you really ought to keep up to date, even the Israeli government now admit that that isn't true.
That phrase originated from Israeli propagandists misquoting and mistranslating a speech by Ahmadinejad a few years back where he was talking about how the first Ayatollah had said that the country occupying Jerusalem should be wiped from the pages of history, just as the Shah's Iran had been.
As I said, even the Israelis now admit that this oft-peddled phrase is bollocks.

4 are you really that naive?
No, I'm not at all naive. Can you point out where you believe any naivety is displayed?

Libya built the Great Manmade River which transports water from aquifers literally underneath Egypt but can't see them declaring a fatwa on Libya.

Wonder why that is.
The reason is because that aquifer actually sits below several countries, not just below Egypt, there's enough water to last them all for hundreds of years and they have all signed an agreement between themselves over the use of it.

I won't bother pointing out that if you had the faintest notion of what a fatwa actually was then you'd know how absurd it would be to suggest that Egypt would issue one.

notice you don't condemn the suicide bombers that go amongst innocents and detonate themselves...
I'm happy to condemn any and all acts of unnecessary violence

I won't bother pointing out that if you had the faintest notion of what a fatwa actually was then you'd know how absurd it would be to suggest that Egypt would issue one.
:icon_lol: Good job, we don't want people learning stuff here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00